Monday, May 17, 2010

4 More Days

Yes it's true! Unless some miracle happens today at my last prenatal check-up, I have 4 days until Rosalie arrives! I'm going to be induced Friday morning. Dr. G is going to break my water and see what happens! I'm 5 cm dilated and having hardly any contractions. But when I do have contractions, they hurt super bad and are about 3 minutes apart. Then suddenly stop. Keep us in your prayers!

I was MIA last week due to the weather. Our wireless doesn't pick up as well when it's cloudy or overcast. So I have some photos from last week that I HAVE to show you! The first one is of Caitlin passed out on the floor after she threw a HUGE fit. I let her kick and scream at me for a good 20 minutes. I told her, "If you want Momma, you gotta come over to me!" I was on the couch and she was lying on the dog's bed. She wriggled herself off of Max's bed and after a few minutes, I looked over, and she was OUT! It's cute!


These next photo is of Caitlin and Charles working in the back yard flower garden. The people who lived here before us had one, but since we have no idea what was planted in it, we are completely demolishing the garden and starting over. There is one flower plant that has sprouted this year that we're going to keep... don't know what it is, but it's sure pretty!


When Caity got bored helping Daddy, she started the long journey across the yard to get to Dallas, our outside dog. She got tired half way and just sat there looking at me. I couldn't resist! She's just so gorgeous!

This past weekend, we hung out with Mike and Karmen for lunch and stayed a few hours afterward to play video games and watch a movie. We just love hanging out with the two of them! They are super cute and always generous. We told them that next time, they are coming to our house! Rosalie will be here by then and I know they want to see her! We ended Saturday by hanging out at Charles' parents house.

Sunday went well. I was having monster contractions in the morning, but decided to keep getting ready in case they stopped... which they did! It was graduation Sunday so there were hardly anyone at church, but it was a good Sunday! We ate over at T's again because her husband's Mother and Grandmother are in town for the week to see their new baby, Jared, who was born in Jan.

Caitlin is still half-walking! No photos yet... kinda sad, but she just plain refuses to walk! She'll do it for a good 6 or 7 steps, and then PLOP! Back to crawling! She's so hilarious! I'm just glad that she's becoming braver and braver as we go! She's too smart sometimes! That's all for now! Wish us luck today and hopefully I'll have something to report on tomorrow other than the fact that I want Rosie OUT!

1 comment: