Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 More Days

2 more days until we get to meet our sweet baby! If you ask me, "Are you nervous about labor and delivery?" My answer would be, "No." I am not. I am so ready for this that it is driving me crazy! I've had our bags packed for the hospital since I was about 34 weeks pregnant. That's almost 6 weeks of waiting to go into labor with Rosalie. See how it's driving me crazy?!

I keep saying that we "could" go today, but I think I'm becoming more of a cynic about it everyday. You'll hear comments from me saying, "She won't come out. She hates me." or "She hates my vagina, obviously, because she won't COME OUT OF IT!"
Do I really think these things... of course not. But now you can see how my cynical mind is developing these last few days.

I called my doctor's nurse, Leah, to see if we could move the induction to any later in the day, and the only time they could do it is 8 a.m. This is great because Charles and I can help Caity in her routine! :)
For this, I am thankful!

Yesterday, Caity wanted to wear her Elmo swimming suit all day! It was adorable! It was her cousin's from 14 years ago! She brought it to me from her shelf of "3T" clothes and was trying to put it on her head! She was in her diaper, so I happily obliged and she looked so stinking cute!


We have been very blessed with a gorgeous baby girl who LOVES Elmo! She will pick him out of anything, anywhere. We have a box of diapers with Elmo on it, he's very small, and she'll go right up to him, point, and say, "MELMO!" At the store, if he's on a box of cereal, fruit snacks, or on a t-shirt, same thing happens! It's SOOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment