Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 More Days


With Caity! With Rosalie!

My appointment went well yesterday. Though given my history of going early, Dr. G wants me to get as close to the 40 week mark as possible. And considering I'm in no pain, there is no reason to get things started until Friday morning at 6:30 a.m. I am a little nervous as to what exactly is going to be happening with Caity that morning. I mean, we've got plenty of family here, but it seems as if everyone depends on everyone else, and I don't know who to ask to be with Caity until Charles can come home and keep her on her normal schedule.

The Plan as of right now:
5:45 a.m. - One of Charles' siblings come over to stay with Caity while Charles takes me into the hospital.
6:00 a.m. - Leave for Maternity ward to check in for induction. After which, Charles will go home to keep Caity in her normal routine.
6:30 a.m. - Dr. G is going to break my water and see what happens for the next few hours.
UNLESS I give birth right away, Charles will come back to the hospital around 9 a.m. after dropping Caity off at Aunt T's or Aunt Lisa's.
Noon - Dr. G hopes to have baby out and safe!

I am a little sad that Rosalie will be born on Shelly's birthday... So I am STILL praying that she'll come today or the 20th to miss Gregory's birthday on the 19th. It's nothing against Shelly or Gregory, of course! It's just that I want Rosie to have her own day! Maybe it's just me... I don't know. No matter what, it won't be the end of the world if she does come into this world on someone's birthday. Our family is HUGE... It's going to happen someday!

I am nervous about the induction, so I am pleading with Heavenly Father to let me go into labor on my own before Friday... Please, please, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment