Friday, May 21, 2010

D-Day!

I woke up this morning and looked outside to see this gorgeous blue/purple hue to the sky. The birds were chirping and there was a dense fog that was really low to the ground. It was gorgeous. And I realized...

Today is the day. D-Day. Delivery day.


I am so excited! Yes, a little nervous, but more excited than anything else! Not for the pain, the aches, the stretching of my... ya know... but most of all, I'm excited to FINALLY hold this baby who has officially made it to 40 weeks with me.

I honestly never thought I'd ever go full term. God saw otherwise, and I couldn't be happier!

The plan for today, GET BABY OUT without pain meds! Wish me luck! It's been done before! Just not by me! I pray that Heavenly Father will guide my labor and delivery and keep me strong. We will post our labor and delievery story along with pictures of our sweet baby as soon as we can after she arrives!

I am so, so excited to meet Rosalie!
(or Jason... if the ultrasound lady was wrong...)

No comments:

Post a Comment