Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Final Countdown for Rosalie


I had another prenatal check-up yesterday and Caitlin had her ears checked to see if the antibiotic worked or not on her ears. Caitlin was up first weighing in at a whooping 26 lbs 4 oz! Our little fatty! It made my day! PLUS, her ears are all healed and no more double ear infection! This also made my day! Here is a picture of our fatty on a box that collapsed moments after I snapped the photo!


Mommy's turn! I haven't gained any weight this week! Yay! I'm not going to even disclose how much I weigh right now, but I weigh the exact same I did when I had Caity. My uterus is still measuring at 40 weeks, so Dr. G said that he'll probably induce me a day early depending on how my cervix is/was when he checked me. As of right now, I'm 3 1/2 cm dilated and "soft"! Leah, his nurse, said, "WALK, WALK, WALK!" We all laughed! Dr. G told me to make sure my bags are packed and that we've set up accommodations for Caity because he's expecting a call in the next few days to deliver baby Rosie! He sounded pretty confident!

IF Rosie decides to stay put, my induction date will be the 21st. So either way, she'll be full term and super fat! Caity weighed 6 lbs 13 oz at birth and she was 5 weeks early... so if Rosie's on that track... this is going to HURT!

Come baby, come!

All things considered, we are praying for Rosie to come when the Lord has it planned for us. We are praying for a healthy labor and delivery, followed by a healthy baby girl and Mommy! Keep us in your prayers! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Waiting is hard. But it is all worth it. chubby babies are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete