Thursday, May 20, 2010

TOMORROW! You're only a day away!

Tomorrow we will officially meet our sweet baby Rosalie! (Or if it's a surprise and turns out to be a boy, we'll be meeting our sweet baby Jason!) Either way, we will be meeting our baby tomorrow! Unless I pull a 24 hour labor... then I'll be meeting baby on Saturday! I'm just excited to be in the hospital, in labor, and not being sent home!

Today is going to be filled with the last of the cleaning. I've been keeping up on the house since my last labor scare, so there really isn't much to do. Thank goodness. Just some random dishes, laundry, sweeping, moping, vacuuming, etc. We will also be loading the Jeep up with the car seat, overnight bags, and stuff for Caity to spend the day with Aunt T!

We are going to spend the last day as a family of 3 doing what we do best! Nothing! Ha! We're going to have just another normal day/night. We're going to play, sing, and dance like we have done every night with our sweet Caity! Give her a bottle, brush teeth, get PJs on, sing some soft songs, and rock her to sleep! I think she knows that baby sister is almost here! I just know she's going to do just fine with her here! She's our little baby Momma!

Last night was hilarious! Sesame Street came on for the second time and we were all singing along with the Elmo's World song when I looked over and saw Caity on the couch, lying down, watching Elmo! Here she is in all her cuteness!

She's just like her Daddy! :)

1 comment: