Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby Girl #4, Week 26


How far along: 26 weeks!
Weeks to go: 14 weeks
Baby is the size of: a scallion! (14 inches long!)
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: 17 pounds total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! And I FINALLY got some maternity clothes that fit me! HOORAY!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: Now that I've been working out more, I've been sleeping very well! I still wake up quite a few times a night to pee, but I'm falling back asleep easily!
Movement: SO much movement! It makes me sick to my stomach when Adeline moves so much, but it is worth it!
Best moment this week: Going to the Kansas City, Missouri Temple with Charles! It was our first time going and it was gorgeous! The drive was long, and I got slightly car sick on the way home, but the trip was well worth it! We want to go back when the flowers and trees are in bloom!
And I also go to meet JILLIAN MICHAELS! She rubbed my baby bump and asked me how many kids I have. When I told her that Adeline is my fourth child AND my fourth daughter, Jillian said, "You. Are. A. Hero!" I was in heaven standing next to someone who has inspired me so much!
Worst moment this week: Not getting enough sleep. Yes, I've been sleeping good, but I haven't been getting enough sleep. It turns me into an angry bear...
Miss anything: Sleeping the entire night!  
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Fresh Fruit, Pita Bread/Chips, Gummy Worms, Strawberry Sundaes
Aversions: Raw Meat, Wine (the smell of... a woman had a glass next to me during Jillian's show.)
Appetite: Normal! 
Queasy or sick: Morning sickness and some serious heartburn.
Workouts: It got in lots of walks, some jogging, squats, and some light lifting! Felt really good to move my body! I am looking forward to warmer weather! I want to workout outside!
Emotionally: This week has been good! I think it's the nicer, warmer weather. And the sun! I know I get seasonally depressed, but I don't realize just how bad it gets until I'm outside in the sun!
Physically: Aside from my raging heartburn, I feel fantastic! Sure, I get a little achy. I feel huge. I have a hard time putting on shoes. But I feel fantastic! I am really enjoying my pregnancy and rejoicing in every moment I get with Miss Adeline before she comes! I am so excited to meet this little lady!
Looking forward to: My next prenatal appointment. Kindergarten Kickoff! (Although I'm still in denial about my oldest going into Kindergarten! Wasn't she just born yesterday?!?!) Warmer weather. General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment