Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Girl #4, Week 25


How far along: 25 weeks!
Baby is the size of: a rutabaga! 
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself... again!
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: Not very good this week. Not sure why... my bed is comfortable and I'm able to relax, but I can't stay asleep. I wake up every hour or so. I'm terribly exhausted because of it. I need solid sleep! Especially before baby arrives!
Movement: LOTS of kicks, nudges, and stretches going on! 
Best moment this week: My 24 week prenatal appointment! I had to bring my girls with me. They enjoyed hearing baby's heartbeat! Today is my oldest daughter's fifth birthday! We had her party this weekend and it was AWESOME!
Worst moment this week: Stressing about cleaning, the party, and not getting enough sleep. Vivian is going through some serious "terrible two's" right now. I cry... a lot.
Miss anything: Smaller boobs. My runner's legs. 
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Lobster, Crab, Cheeseburgers, Fresh Fruit
Aversions: Raw meat
Appetite: Not quite as hearty as it has been. Maybe because my stomach is getting smaller? I'm not sure, but I'm not as hungry as I have been. 
Queasy or sick: Off and on morning sickness still... annoying!!!
Workouts: LOTS of walking! Some light jogging. I'm hoping to get back to Zumba this week now that things have calmed down and Spring Break is over!
Emotionally: I find myself thinking about the baby coming and I get super emotional! I know labor and delivery are going to hurt, but I am SO looking forward to holding my sweet Adeline! I am so overwhelmed with love... it makes it hard for me to even speak. Hence all the crying!
Physically: After all of the cleaning for the party and going through our storage room, I was hurting all over. My body is tired! But there are moments when I feel energized and ready to conquer the day! It's such a high and low feeling! I feel larger! I know I am getting larger! This is my fourth child! I feel like I shouldn't be this big yet! Haha! I am measuring big, which means I might get another ultrasound! (WOO HOO!!!) I would LOVE to have this baby in late June rather than early July! At my appointment, I was suppose to measure at 24 weeks, but I was measuring more in the 26 to 27 weeks range! YES PLEASE!!!
Looking forward to: Meeting Jillian Michaels this weekend in Des Monies! (YES you read that right!) Hooray for VIP tickets and a best friend who is giving me an amazing *early* birthday gift! WOO HOO! I am so excited! I can hardly stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment