Baby is the size of: a large mango!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: 15 pounds total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Finally starting to fit into my maternity clothes! I think my bump is finally large enough! But I'm still wearing pajama pants and large t-shirts most days!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: This week has been a little off... probably me getting ready for the time change and what not. When I'm sleeping, I sleep great. But when I wake up, I have a hard time falling back asleep. I will just lay there.
Movement: LOTS of kicks and nudges! Some have started to hurt! Adeline is very strong! And she has been laying weird the past few days and making it hard to breathe, eat, and relax.
Best moment this week: Quilting party! I am excited that Caitlin's quilt is coming together beautifully! I should bring my camera next time and take some pictures of my progress!
Worst moment this week: I am having morning sickness all over again... BLAH!
Miss anything: Smaller boobs. Running fast. Warm weather.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Bagels, Fresh Fruit, Raw Almonds
Aversions: Raw meat
Appetite: Hearty, but my stomach is getting smaller! So I always feel SO full even when I don't eat that much.
Aversions: Raw meat
Appetite: Hearty, but my stomach is getting smaller! So I always feel SO full even when I don't eat that much.
Queasy or sick: Morning sickness off and on, during random times of the day. Mostly in the morning and evening.
Workouts: Zumba and walking! I am looking forward to running this evening since it's a gorgeous day outside!
Workouts: Zumba and walking! I am looking forward to running this evening since it's a gorgeous day outside!
Emotionally: Doing very well! Although I still have moments when I feel completely overwhelmed. I get pretty down during those times, but with warmer weather and sunshine coming, I am excited to get out of my house and relax! I think I have cabin fever! I am itching to get out of my house! And my girls are, too! I am so glad that this week has nice weather coming! We need to get outdoors and play!
Physically: I am exhausted! Even walking up a flight of stairs has me breathing heavy! I feel like I'm really starting to show and Adeline is all out front! "You're all baby!" is what I've been told! And I feel like it most days! Adeline likes to sit forward, so my back and hips still hurt from time to time. I've been working on my posture and being careful to not sit forward too much. Adeline does not like to be squished! I have ordered a maternity support tank and I hope it will help with my posture and how I'm carrying. I know it will help with my hernia pain.
Physically: I am exhausted! Even walking up a flight of stairs has me breathing heavy! I feel like I'm really starting to show and Adeline is all out front! "You're all baby!" is what I've been told! And I feel like it most days! Adeline likes to sit forward, so my back and hips still hurt from time to time. I've been working on my posture and being careful to not sit forward too much. Adeline does not like to be squished! I have ordered a maternity support tank and I hope it will help with my posture and how I'm carrying. I know it will help with my hernia pain.
Looking forward to: Caitlin's 5th birthday! Jogging! Warmer weather! Sunshine!

No comments:
Post a Comment