Monday, April 7, 2014

Baby Girl #4, Week 27


How far along: 27 weeks!
Weeks to go: 13 weeks
Baby is the size of: a head of cauliflower!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself...
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! I am enjoying being able to wear some stretchy maternity capris now that the weather is finally warming up!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: Depends on the night. I've been getting crazy heartburn at night and it makes it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Movement: LOTS of kicks, punches, and nudges! Adeline is super active!
Best moment this week: General Conference!
Worst moment this week: Having some sort of stomach flu for three days. It really put me out. I was very tired and very dehydrated. I almost had to go into the ER because of it... 
Miss anything: Sleeping the entire night! Smaller boobs!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Crab, Fresh Fruit (especially cantaloupe!), Pasta
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Normal! Aside from staying away from anything that could have given me heart burn! 
Queasy or sick: Stomach flu for three days... NOT FUN! Although my morning sickness hasn't bothered me this week!
Workouts: Lots of walks! 
Emotionally: Feeling good! I am still getting emotional when I think about meeting Adeline for the first time! It's such a powerful moment! I have these dreams where I deliver her outside on the side walk or at a store... it scares me because I know it's happened to other people in the world! Will I get one of those stories? "Hi! My name is Carie and I delivered my fourth child in the produce section of my local HyVee!" I sure hope not! I think I have these dreams because of how quickly Vivian came after my water broke with her. I wouldn't have had time to go anywhere if I wasn't already at the hospital! And now I panic that if my water breaks in public, I will have my baby within minutes?!?!... I just pray that if something like that happens, that I'm at home or in the car on the way to the hospital! I've even started educating myself on how to deliver my own child... which is sort of empowering and terrifying at the same time!
Physically: I feel great! I am starting to get the aches and pains that come with carrying such a large load out in front of my body! But I will remain positive! Carrying a baby is such a blessing! Yes, it's hard on my body! But I trust my body completely!
Looking forward to:  Getting some much needed dental work done (yes... while pregnant. And no, it can't wait...). The local 5K glow run this weekend! Warmer weather! All of the fun activities the girls have at school this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment