Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby Girl #4, Week 24


How far along: 24 weeks!
Baby is the size of: an ear of corn!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself!
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out! 
Sleep: I'm going through a comfortable phase, so sleep has been wonderful!
Movement: Adeline is constantly active! She moves pretty much all day! And I LOVE the feeling!
Best moment this week: Being OUTSIDE with my girls! Hooray for the beginning of spring! And my support tank came in the mail! 
Worst moment this week: The crazy Iowa weather! Sunny and warm one day, snowing and cold the next. My girls have started getting sick from it... runny noses, coughs... Happy Spring Break! #sarcasm
Miss anything: Smaller boobs. Sushi. 
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night. 
Cravings: Fresh Fruit, Skittles, Cheeseburgers, Avocados
Aversions: Raw meat
Appetite: Hearty! And I find myself staying away from sweets, which is nice! Aside from my random craving for skittles this week! Haha!
Queasy or sick: Off and on morning sickness. LAME!
Workouts: I FINALLY got a run in! It's been a while! And it felt good! I ran a few days before my support tank came in, so I am excited to get outside and run with it on! I also got in some walking with the girls, Aqua Zumba, and swimming!
Emotionally: MUCH better now that the weather is getting warmer! Being outside is so relaxing for me! I have missed being outdoors!
Physically: MUCH better now that I have my support tank! My hernia hasn't bothered me since I started wearing it! My back, hips, and shoulders feel so much better! It's crazy that a support tank can do all of that! I don't think I realized just how terrible my posture has been this pregnancy! I seriously feel old some days. Everything aches and I feel terrible. So after wearing my tank for an hour, all of those aches were gone and I felt refreshed! 
Looking forward to: My prenatal appointment on Wednesday! Caitlin's 5th birthday party this Saturday! Constant warm weather! Sunshine! More jogging! 

2 comments:

  1. So... you say prediction - boy?! Does that mean you are still thinking baby might be a boy?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Haha! I've felt like this baby was a boy from the beginning... I'm not sure if I'm still having some wishful thinking?! But there are times when I call the baby a girl and I don't feel quite sure about it... so I'm not sure if it's my intuition or wishful thinking! No matter what, Charles and I will be happy!

      Delete