So since the labor scare, nothing has really happened! Thank goodness! I've only had 2 contractions a day since Sunday! I've been keeping hella-hydrated and making sure to rest every single chance I get. The steroid shots made me feel like I could eat a friggin' hole in my house! I was hungry for a day after each shot! I got the second (and last in the series) yesterday and I had a reaction to it today. My face, chest, and arms were all super red and hot to the touch. I called my Dr. and he said just to put a cool cloth on my face, chest, and arms and to take some benadryl to help with the reaction. Needless to say, I'm now exhausted and trying to figure out why my little girl is still up at this hour! She's been pulling late nights and early mornings all week so far and it's starting to drive me nuts! I'm really going to have my hands full here soon when Rosie arrives!
My brother and his fiancee stopped by today to surprise me! Luckily they told me they would be here so that I could make the house somewhat presentable! But nevertheless, it was nice to see them since they live so far away! They ended up staying all day and we grilled out for dinner! It was fantastic! I never realize just how much I miss my family until they leave :( I live 45 minutes away from my Mother and her whole side of the family, and yet we never see them. It sucks. My father only lives 20 minutes away, but Charles and I are the Antichrist according to him, so we never see him anyway! Not that we really want to... he never has anything nice to say and neither does his wife. But I do miss him and hate the fact that he's only seen his grandchild twice since she was born over a year ago... at Wal-Mart. Both times.
Charles has been helping me around the house! Which is always welcome and most appreciated! I'm not even suppose to stand for even a few minutes at the chance of inducing my labor. I ended up breaking down the other night asking him to help me out a little more... It's funny... I'm a stay at home mother and yet my house is never clean! "What do you do all day?!" I get asked quite often... and those of you who are mothers know the answer to that! "My house is clean before the children wake... and when they do wake, my house is a disaster area until they are asleep for the night! Giving me the chance to clean once more, and prepare for the next day of chaos and messy rooms!" Sound about right?! I thought so! But I don't mind a messy house, as long as Caity is entertained and happy!
Bed is calling my name! The benadryl is kicking in and I can no longer resist the urge to slouch over and sleep! Have a good night!

My brother and his fiancee stopped by today to surprise me! Luckily they told me they would be here so that I could make the house somewhat presentable! But nevertheless, it was nice to see them since they live so far away! They ended up staying all day and we grilled out for dinner! It was fantastic! I never realize just how much I miss my family until they leave :( I live 45 minutes away from my Mother and her whole side of the family, and yet we never see them. It sucks. My father only lives 20 minutes away, but Charles and I are the Antichrist according to him, so we never see him anyway! Not that we really want to... he never has anything nice to say and neither does his wife. But I do miss him and hate the fact that he's only seen his grandchild twice since she was born over a year ago... at Wal-Mart. Both times.
Charles has been helping me around the house! Which is always welcome and most appreciated! I'm not even suppose to stand for even a few minutes at the chance of inducing my labor. I ended up breaking down the other night asking him to help me out a little more... It's funny... I'm a stay at home mother and yet my house is never clean! "What do you do all day?!" I get asked quite often... and those of you who are mothers know the answer to that! "My house is clean before the children wake... and when they do wake, my house is a disaster area until they are asleep for the night! Giving me the chance to clean once more, and prepare for the next day of chaos and messy rooms!" Sound about right?! I thought so! But I don't mind a messy house, as long as Caity is entertained and happy!
Bed is calling my name! The benadryl is kicking in and I can no longer resist the urge to slouch over and sleep! Have a good night!
Caity on her walker/rider thing! She's just now getting the hang of it!
Briea has that exact same walker!
ReplyDelete