As always, we have decided to run with the tide and prepare for a girl! We took our chances with Caity and now we're taking our chances with Rosalie! IF it is a boy, I have all the stuff I need for him! But we are pretty sure the pink outfit will be the one baby comes home in!
We had a mini-photo shoot yesterday with my growing belly and Caitlin! We took just a few photos because they all turned out so well! This one was the funniest of them all! She looked right at the camera because it was set on a timer and beeped, so she went, "Ooooo" at the sound of the beep, not at my belly! But it looks otherwise! Haha! I love having a photogenic daughter!

I'm at 34 weeks now and feeling it all over! Gah! I feel like a whale most days! I am bigger than I was with Caity! My stretch marks from her are stretching! But I don't mind! No one usually sees my belly anyway!
My friend Angie had her baby 3 weeks early yesterday and her little girl was sent to a NICU in Des Monies. She was having trouble breathing. Charles and I were there for a tour of the birthing unit when a mutual friend of ours called me and said that Angie was in the first room because she had the baby this morning. We finished our tour and visited her. She won't be able to see her baby until Sunday because she had a C-section and it didn't go very well. So she needs A LOT of down time right now. The doctor that did her last C-section glued her shut, so the new surgeon had to go through her bladder to get to baby. I am so glad I had Caity the natural way. And I'm praying for another vaginal delivery!
Thank goodness it's Friday! Charles surprised me by getting home early! He took half a day so that we can go to the park and have a picnic with Caity this afternoon! I was totally shocked! The sun in shining and it is GORGEOUS outside! Here's to having a good FRIDAY!
That is a cute picture!
ReplyDelete