Friday, April 2, 2010

Caitlin's First Birthday Party

Caity has turned a year old! Charles had to work all day so I spent it at home with my love bug as usual! She woke up super cranky, would not eat breakfast, and did not want to take a nap! But after her morning nap, she was just fine! The rest of the day went well! We got Caity her own cake to eat and she didn't know what to think of it at first, but soon came around!

I mean, she really came around!

It was rather hilarious! And it was just the three of us! It was special! And messy! But she LOVES baths! So it turned out quite nicely!

We had her family and friend birthday a few days later on the 27th! Our house was super crowded, but full of love! Caity did so well with so many people all around her! We sang happy birthday and opened up presents!

All of us singing happy birthday! She didn't touch the flame! I was super careful!

She LOVED the Fridge Phonics toy! She wouldn't open up presents after that! I had to do it for her! *Don't you just love my big prego belly right behind her!*

Clapping when we were all done! She had a fantastic day and got so many presents, I can't post all the photos here! You can always check my facebook page for all the birthday photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment