![]() |
| I think Baby has dropped! |
Weeks to go: 1 to 3 weeks, but baby can come anytime he or she wants!
Baby is the size of: a bunch of Swiss chard!
Gender Prediction: Boy. We asked our friends and family via Facebook what they think about Baby Jedi's gender. I think all but *maybe* three people think that Jedi is a HE! We will know soon!
Weight gain: 35 lbs, the most I've ever gained during a pregnancy. Blah!
Weight gain: 35 lbs, the most I've ever gained during a pregnancy. Blah!
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! And most of my maternity shirts don't fit at this point!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones! Keeping an eye out for any new ones, especially with my weight gain!
Belly button in or out: Flattie, but my hernia makes it look like an outtie!
Sleep: Very good! We officially moved Adeline into her big sister's room and the transition has been great! Charles needs to be in there with her initially, but she has slept wonderfully in there with them! She only ended up in our bed one morning because she was teething and getting sick. Otherwise, it's been wonderful! I can move around and not worry about making too much noise! I can read on my Kindle when I can't sleep and not worry about the light waking her up! I'm loving it! Though I did cry the first two nights that she wasn't in our room! Hormones!
Movement: Baby definitely has a sleep cycle! And this baby tends to deep sleep! There are moments when I get pretty freaked out because there's little to no movement at all. But then, once I settle down, baby wakes up and lets me know that he/she is perfectly fine! Baby is also head down, low, and in position! Hooray!
Labor Signs: TONS of contractions every day. Some regular, but mostly irregular.
Labor Signs: TONS of contractions every day. Some regular, but mostly irregular.
Best moment this week: My 36 week check up on 1-25-16. I had my Group B Strep test done, it was negative! Hooray! I was also measuring between 40 and 41 weeks. I went from measuring 35 weeks at 30 weeks, measuring 33 weeks at 33 weeks, to measuring 40/41 weeks at 36 weeks. So I have a feeling this baby is going to be HUGE.
Worst moment this week: Being sick and not able to get a lot of rest during the day.
Miss anything: Smaller boobs... pretty much smaller EVERYTHING on my body! And sushi. I could REALLY go for some sushi!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night. My swelling hasn't been bad this week!
Cravings: Pears, Raisin Nut Bran, Ice Cream, Peanuts
Aversions: Raw Meat, any off or foul smells.
Appetite: I feel like I'm starving ALL. THE. TIME. I eat small meals throughout the days to help with this, but my hunger/thirst is ridiculous these days! I have been keeping my snacks on the healthy side: celery, carrots, apples, trail mix, etc. If I eat too much, I get raging heart burn... which is no fun!
Aversions: Raw Meat, any off or foul smells.
Appetite: I feel like I'm starving ALL. THE. TIME. I eat small meals throughout the days to help with this, but my hunger/thirst is ridiculous these days! I have been keeping my snacks on the healthy side: celery, carrots, apples, trail mix, etc. If I eat too much, I get raging heart burn... which is no fun!
Queasy or sick: Sick. Head/chest/throat cold that has been awful. Started symptoms Thursday, didn't come fully down it until Saturday night/Sunday morning. I was in bed most of Sunday resting. Charles has been sick, too. So I'm so thankful that he let me rest when all he wanted to do was rest!
Workouts: Zumba on Monday and part of Wednesday. I was having too many contractions during Wednesday's class, so I went home early. And I'm getting in more walks!
Workouts: Zumba on Monday and part of Wednesday. I was having too many contractions during Wednesday's class, so I went home early. And I'm getting in more walks!
Emotionally: Aside from feeling sad when Adeline moved out of her crib in our room, I've actually been alright! I do feel insensitive at times, but for the most part, I actually feel pretty good! I still have my anxieties and worries about when this baby is going to decide to come and what we're going to do with the girls, but with the nesting I've been doing, I'm actually doing alright! I have plenty going on each day that I have things to look forward to and it keeps me preoccupied in my thoughts!
Physically: I am getting more tired during my workouts, but I feel SO much better after I get them in! It helps with sleeping and it helps with my circulation/swelling. I get winded going up stairs and I'm having trouble carrying Adeline upstairs for her naps, but I've been taking it slow. And I get extra cuddle time with her, so I'm all for it! I feel as if baby has dropped some because I can BREATHE! I can eat more food! My bra isn't killing my ribs at the end of the day! The only down side, I'm going to the bathroom every 15 to 30 minutes! BLAH!
Physically: I am getting more tired during my workouts, but I feel SO much better after I get them in! It helps with sleeping and it helps with my circulation/swelling. I get winded going up stairs and I'm having trouble carrying Adeline upstairs for her naps, but I've been taking it slow. And I get extra cuddle time with her, so I'm all for it! I feel as if baby has dropped some because I can BREATHE! I can eat more food! My bra isn't killing my ribs at the end of the day! The only down side, I'm going to the bathroom every 15 to 30 minutes! BLAH!
Looking forward to: My prenatal appointment tomorrow! Labor. Delivery. Baby snuggles. Breastfeeding. More baby snuggles!


No comments:
Post a Comment