Weeks to go: 5 weeks, or 35 days!
Baby is the size of: a honeydew melon!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: 33 lbs
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes! I feel HUGE!
Maternity clothes: Yes! As the cold weather is getting worse, I'm realizing that I don't have a lot of winter maternity stuff! So I've been wearing a lot of hoodies and sweatshirts when I get cold! Which isn't too often, but when I get cold, I'm freezing!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones! Keeping an eye out for any new ones!
Belly button in or out: Flattie! Though my hernia makes it look like an outtie.
Sleep: Adeline is doing better with her sleep. We had two nights that were bad, but she's now sleeping until about 5:30 to 6, which works with our normal schedule! I'm so exhausted at the end of the day that it doesn't take me but two minutes to fall asleep! And that's anywhere! The couch, the recliner, my bed, the floor... if I lay down, I'll be sleeping before too long! I can't help it! I also find that I sleep better on the couch! But I love my bed, so I force myself to wake up and go upstairs every night. Though that usually ends in me having some insomnia and I can't get comfortable. I think part of why I love my bed so much is because I'm right next to Charles! And I find myself needing to just be close to him this past week.
Movement: Baby Jedi is still as active as ever! The movements are very strong and sometimes knock me off balance! I know baby is running out of room, and I can definitely tell! Baby is very high in my ribs most days/nights. I can't walk across my house without getting winded! But that doesn't stop baby from kicking and nudging my ribs almost constantly!
Labor Signs: TONS of Braxton Hicks contractions with a few real ones here and there. TMI Warning: I've started losing my mucous plug already! Much like with Adeline's pregnancy, it's very small amounts, but enough for me to know that it's not the normal pregnancy discharge. I know that it's not time to celebrate labor yet, but it brings me comfort knowing that my body is doing what it's suppose to preparing for Baby's birth! It gives me hope that all of my contractions aren't in vain!
Labor Signs: TONS of Braxton Hicks contractions with a few real ones here and there. TMI Warning: I've started losing my mucous plug already! Much like with Adeline's pregnancy, it's very small amounts, but enough for me to know that it's not the normal pregnancy discharge. I know that it's not time to celebrate labor yet, but it brings me comfort knowing that my body is doing what it's suppose to preparing for Baby's birth! It gives me hope that all of my contractions aren't in vain!
Best moment this week: My nesting instinct FINALLY kicking in! Saturday was a fantastic day for me! I got all of the girls' clothes sorted through and put away, baby's gender neutral stuff washed and ready, and even cleaned my kitchen! My house has been a disaster since Christmas break and when I get overwhelmed, I generally tend to shut down and zone out. So this wave of wanting to clean and organize has been heaven-sent!
Worst moment this week: All the aches and pains that come with working out every day and then cleaning/organizing my house! Thank goodness for warm baths at the end of the day to soak in!
Miss anything: Smaller boobs, sushi, not getting winded walking, clothes that actually fit, the summer.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night. Though more lately with all of my swelling, I only wear my rings out of the house and leave them off when I'm home.
Cravings: Raisin Nut Bran, Doritos, Ice Cream
Aversions: Raw Meat, any off or foul smells.
Appetite: Regular! Keeping my meals smaller and more often throughout the day has really helped! That and I feel like I can't get enough water these days! I am constantly chugging and filling up my water bottle!
Aversions: Raw Meat, any off or foul smells.
Appetite: Regular! Keeping my meals smaller and more often throughout the day has really helped! That and I feel like I can't get enough water these days! I am constantly chugging and filling up my water bottle!
Queasy or sick: Same runny nose...
Workouts: Zumba everyday but Friday(Charles and I went on a "date" to buy/price some baby stuff: hand-print kit, look at blankets/fabric, etc.), and walking!
Workouts: Zumba everyday but Friday(Charles and I went on a "date" to buy/price some baby stuff: hand-print kit, look at blankets/fabric, etc.), and walking!
Emotionally: I think that working out everyday helped with my emotional state. I was a wreck on Tuesday having a panic attack in the morning for no real reason, but I'm thankful that Charles had a personal day to stay home with me while I got all of my feelings and stuff under control. I was able to plan meals for the week and have things to look forward to. It was calming and much needed! I hate how my emotions are so touchy these days!
Physically: Exhausted, but in a good way! Working out has helped me to be able to sleep better at night and my surge of energy to nest has made my body ache a lot, but I'm so glad for it! I love being able to soak in a warm bath while thinking about baby names and the upcoming labor and delivery! My joints are starting to ache more, but I'm not sure if that's because it was bitterly cold or if it's because my muscles/joints are relaxing for the birth. Or both! I am still having swelling during the day if I'm up on my feet for too long, but so far it's something that has been able to resolve with resting on the couch with my feet up(watching Netflix!)!
Physically: Exhausted, but in a good way! Working out has helped me to be able to sleep better at night and my surge of energy to nest has made my body ache a lot, but I'm so glad for it! I love being able to soak in a warm bath while thinking about baby names and the upcoming labor and delivery! My joints are starting to ache more, but I'm not sure if that's because it was bitterly cold or if it's because my muscles/joints are relaxing for the birth. Or both! I am still having swelling during the day if I'm up on my feet for too long, but so far it's something that has been able to resolve with resting on the couch with my feet up(watching Netflix!)!
Looking forward to: My 36 week prenatal appointment next Monday, getting the house ready for Baby Jedi, and finally finding out what gender Jedi is after his or her birth!

No comments:
Post a Comment