| I never took an 18 week photo because our camera died and we had no batteries! Then our computer crashed so I never posted my 18 week update. |
Weeks to go: 22 weeks
Baby is the size of: a bell pepper!
How far along: 19 weeks
Weeks to go: 21 weeks
Weeks to go: 21 weeks
Baby is the size of: an heirloom tomato!
Gender Prediction: Boy... but it will probably be a girl!
Weight gain: 2 lbs, 9 total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Still just maternity shirts with regular yoga pants! I tried wearing my maternity shorts and they are still too big! BLAH! At least the weather will be cooling off soon and then I can just wear jeggings and my maternity jeans!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In with no hernia pain! Hooray!
Sleep: Kinda terrible... I'm so tired, but I toss and turn at night. It's been really bad for the last week. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think I'm going through and uncomfortable phase in my bed! Which sucks because I'm so, so tired! I haven't been getting restful sleep and it's making me super exhausted during the mid-morning and afternoon.
Movement: I still am not feeling baby move all the time, but I feel the very strong kicks and shifts! Charles felt baby move for the first time last Sunday(9/13/15) and it was an awesome moment for the two of us! I've been feeling strong kicks on the outside since then! But baby isn't as active as I'd like! I'm starting to wonder if my placenta placement is more forward this time and I can't quite feel all the kicks and nudges like I could with my other pregnancies... We'll know soon enough at my ultrasound!
Best moment this week: Week 18: My 10 year high school reunion and balloon days! We had a very busy few days with everything going on, but the weather was perfect for the balloons this year and for the potluck at the park for my reunion! With our camera not having any batteries and then us forgetting to buy more, we sadly only got one photo from the entire weekend on our camera, but I took some with my phone during the night glow!
Week 19: Our family got to take a photo walking on the new trail that goes out by the lake outside of town! Charles and I run, walk, bike, etc. on the trail and we're SO excited that the new section is almost finished! We were asked to take a photo as a family walking on trail and it was in Tuesday's(9-22) paper! The photo was taken by Ian Richardson of the Creston News Advertiser!
As you can tell in the photo, it was Disney day on Monday for Homecoming week! The girls had a blast dressing up all week, too! It was fun to let their imaginations go and have them pick out the things they wanted to wear/be!
Disney Day, Around the World Day(animal or tourist), Twin Day(or triplet day for us!), Color Theme Day(except for Vivian), and Spirit Day! The awesome part about Homecoming this year is that the girls got to ride on a parade float since I'm on the PTO! I helped decorate and set up the float for the parade and the girls got to ride the trailer with our friend Harper(Vivian's bestie!)!
I walked(jogged, ran, etc.) next to the trailer to pass out candy while pushing Adeline in the stroller!! It was kinda hot, but the breeze helped me out! The girls had a BLAST! They keep asking me when the next parade is so that they can ride on another float! Then on Saturday, we had a lazy day and went to the Y to swim with Taycey, Keith, and their kids! It was a lot of fun! Then I went to Corning to hang out with Julie and watch the General Women's broadcast from the Church!
Worst moment this week: Week 18: Not working out. I never realize how much of a stress reliever working out is until I'm so busy that I can't do it... By Friday, I had been pushed to my max and had an anxiety attack. It wasn't fun. Charles stayed home with me on Friday so that I could calm down and relax. It was a blessing!
Week 19: Not getting comfortable in my bed!
| The first balloon we saw Saturday(9-19) out our front door! |
![]() |
| Pictures from the Night Glow! |
As you can tell in the photo, it was Disney day on Monday for Homecoming week! The girls had a blast dressing up all week, too! It was fun to let their imaginations go and have them pick out the things they wanted to wear/be!
Disney Day, Around the World Day(animal or tourist), Twin Day(or triplet day for us!), Color Theme Day(except for Vivian), and Spirit Day! The awesome part about Homecoming this year is that the girls got to ride on a parade float since I'm on the PTO! I helped decorate and set up the float for the parade and the girls got to ride the trailer with our friend Harper(Vivian's bestie!)!
I walked(jogged, ran, etc.) next to the trailer to pass out candy while pushing Adeline in the stroller!! It was kinda hot, but the breeze helped me out! The girls had a BLAST! They keep asking me when the next parade is so that they can ride on another float! Then on Saturday, we had a lazy day and went to the Y to swim with Taycey, Keith, and their kids! It was a lot of fun! Then I went to Corning to hang out with Julie and watch the General Women's broadcast from the Church!
Worst moment this week: Week 18: Not working out. I never realize how much of a stress reliever working out is until I'm so busy that I can't do it... By Friday, I had been pushed to my max and had an anxiety attack. It wasn't fun. Charles stayed home with me on Friday so that I could calm down and relax. It was a blessing!
Week 19: Not getting comfortable in my bed!
Miss anything: Working out everyday.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Guacamole, Applesauce, Pears, Strawberries
Aversions: Leftovers, Lunch, things that are too sweet
Appetite: Normal
Aversions: Leftovers, Lunch, things that are too sweet
Appetite: Normal
Queasy or sick: Queasy at times, mostly in the afternoons around lunch.
Workouts: Hardly any... but I'm hoping things will calm down and I don't lose what athletic ability is left in this growing pregnant body!
Workouts: Hardly any... but I'm hoping things will calm down and I don't lose what athletic ability is left in this growing pregnant body!
Emotionally: Doing better! Aside from my lack of sleep, I haven't actually cried that much! Still during sad movies or when I think about my daughters or meeting this baby, but I'm doing really good! I did have an anxiety attack last week, but I'm pretty sure that was a lack of exercise over hormones!
Physically: I. Am. Tired! I'm feeling it more and more during my workouts and during the day! Carrying a baby is hard work! But I'm so glad that I'm able to move around and workout like I do! I still have energy in the mornings, but it's usually gone by the afternoon! I really have to dig deep to workout in the evenings!
Physically: I. Am. Tired! I'm feeling it more and more during my workouts and during the day! Carrying a baby is hard work! But I'm so glad that I'm able to move around and workout like I do! I still have energy in the mornings, but it's usually gone by the afternoon! I really have to dig deep to workout in the evenings!
Looking forward to: My ultrasound(which is SOON!)! Seeing this baby! I'm so, so excited! It's been so hard to keep our ultrasound date a secret! Only one person(aside from Charles and I) knows and they've been keeping quiet! General Conference this weekend! Vivian's birthday and her party the following weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment