Sunday, September 6, 2015

Baby #5, Week 16

How far along: 16 weeks
Weeks to go: 24 weeks
Baby is the size of: an avocado! Holy Guacamole! 
Gender Prediction: Boy... but it will probably be a girl!
Weight gain: 2 lbs, 6 lbs total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes! Even when I lay down, my belly doesn't go away! 
Maternity clothes: Yes! Just maternity shirts paired with my regular yoga pants!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In, but I'm having a lot of hernia pain already.
Sleep: SO much better now that Adeline is officially weaned! I am LOVING being able to sleep through the night! I've missed it!
Movement: Not as much this week, which has/had me super paranoid, but I think it was because I had SO much going on that I had no time to just relax and feel Baby kick. 
Best moment this week: Miss Vivian started 3-year-old preschool at Head Start on Monday(8-31-15)! It was a fantastic day for her! She was SO excited to finally start school and then ride the trolley home from school! I wasn't even nervous about Vivian being in school, but I did almost cry! She's had the most one-on-one time with me and I miss her during the week! The upside, though, is that she's home around 12:15 in the afternoon, so I still get time with her and Adeline!
My best friend from high school came to visit me, too! I have missed her since she moved across the country! She's in town for a few weeks for our 10-year High School reunion! I'm SO glad to have her so close again! Then my good friend, Taycey, had a surprise party on Friday night that I got to attend and make a cake for! It was such an awesome night! I have been so blessed to know her! I met her via our blogs, then we finally met in person over a year later when she started dating my best friend's brother! I was so happy to be a part of her special night! Then I got to attend my good friend Rhea's wedding reception on Saturday! I remember talking to her about getting married a few years ago! It wasn't something she thought would happen for her... and I'm SO glad that it did! Her husband is a lucky guy! 
Worst moment this week: Sadly, frosting my friend Rhea's wedding cake! Whipped icing is SO delicious but SO stressful to make! My first batch was a total failure and I was on a time schedule. I, literally, had a panic attack! A pregnant panic attack is no fun... I asked Charles to say a prayer for me and we were blessed with the solution to our problem! Thank goodness! 
Miss anything: Zumba! 30/30! I've been SO busy, I only went to one workout class last week! 
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Guacamole, Pickle Wrap Dip
Aversions: Sweets
Appetite: Normal
Queasy or sick: I felt good this week! Still had some stomach/bowel issues(sorry! TMI!), but I'm starting to figure things out!
Workouts: Only one Zumba class! And a TON of walking!
Emotionally: Depends on the day! There are days where I'm on an emotional overload, and then other days when I'm perfectly fine! This week has been slightly stressful, but I had to let a lot of things go and just move forward. School starting has been WAY more stressful than I was anticipating. The schedule change has been tough, but I'm holding on!
Physically: Now that Adeline is weaned and Charles and I are sleeping more, I'm feeling hardly any exhaustion! I am going to enjoy these next 24 weeks(or so) of solid sleep! Sleeping more than 6 hours straight has been AMAZING! I'm feeling so much more energized! I haven't been able to do much this past week, but I'm looking forward to things settling down and me being able to do more around my house!
Looking forward to: Labor Day festivities with my best friend and her family! My 16 week appointment on Tuesday! Scheduling my ultrasound! Cleaning my house(STILL! AHHH!)! Vivian's birthday party in October! Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment