Baby is the size of: A grape!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: 0 lbs this week, 1 lb total so far
Starting to show yet?: Still just bloated! Really bloated... I basically get no relief... So I always look like I'm showing when I'm not. I'm in that awkward, "Is she gaining weight or is she pregnant?" stage. I look larger this week than I did at the start of last week, but again, I'm just miserably bloated.
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Great! Even better when I workout!
Movement: Not yet!
Best moment this week: Vivian pointing to my belly and saying, "Shhhh! Baby is sleeping!" She's such a great big sister already! She even hugs and kisses my belly/the baby! Playing air-hockey against Charles was pretty fantastic, too! That was a riot! He beat me, but barely!
Worst moment this week: The car ride home from Iowa City. I was car sick the ENTIRE three hour ride. I puked when we got home, and didn't stop until about 10:00 that night. It. Was. AWFUL.
Miss anything: Smaller boobs...
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Cravings: Clementines
Aversions: Hamburger/Ground Beef
Appetite: Started off with a great appetite, but since Saturday's repeat throw-up, I have had trouble eating. Everything scares me. My stomach feels awful after I eat.
Aversions: Hamburger/Ground Beef
Appetite: Started off with a great appetite, but since Saturday's repeat throw-up, I have had trouble eating. Everything scares me. My stomach feels awful after I eat.
Queasy or sick: Both this week. I am SO glad that I didn't throw up in the car! I hate being sick. I always cry when I throw up, so Saturday was not a pretty afternoon/night for me.
Workouts: I substitute taught Zumba on Monday(Nov. 25)! I was so exhausted before class, but once I got started, my energy came back to me and I had plenty for class! I got home and crashed on the couch! I didn't exercise the rest of the week! Yikes! I was so, so busy with packing, traveling, and the holiday! That will change this week! I'm ready to get my body moving again!
Workouts: I substitute taught Zumba on Monday(Nov. 25)! I was so exhausted before class, but once I got started, my energy came back to me and I had plenty for class! I got home and crashed on the couch! I didn't exercise the rest of the week! Yikes! I was so, so busy with packing, traveling, and the holiday! That will change this week! I'm ready to get my body moving again!
Emotionally: I have felt so overwhelmed this week. But in a good way. Overwhelmed with love and thankfulness. I got to spend time with both of my families (my side and Charles' side) and even with some amazing friends! I got to bake pies (one of my most favorite things to do!), make a cheesecake, help my Mom in her kitchen, spend time with my brother and his family, and more... my heart was/is so full of love! God is so good! Saturday and Sunday I was a bit more down. That was because of the throwing-up thing and generally feeling like crap. I just couldn't shake it off. Even today, my stomach isn't quite right.
Physically: I'm not as tired as I have been. Maybe it's the power naps I've been taking in the afternoons? My hips and lower back have been KILLING me. Moving around is fine, but if I stand wrong, oh boy... it's not the greatest feeling ever.
Physically: I'm not as tired as I have been. Maybe it's the power naps I've been taking in the afternoons? My hips and lower back have been KILLING me. Moving around is fine, but if I stand wrong, oh boy... it's not the greatest feeling ever.
Looking forward to: The second trimester! No more throwing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment