Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby #4, Week 10


How far along: 10 weeks
Baby is the size of: A kumquat! 
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Weight gain: 2 pounds, 3 pounds total
Starting to show yet?: Just bloated still! 
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: It depends. I've been so sick this past week. I had the stomach flu that was going around. It made it hard for me to sleep. I felt so nauseous even when I was laying down.
Movement: Not yet!
Best moment this week: Zofran! Charles and I agreed on a baby name for BOTH genders! They will be a secret until Baby #4 is born! So don't ask!
Worst moment this week: The countless times I had to run to the bathroom to throw up...
Miss anything: Working out.
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Cravings: None this week.
Appetite: None. I finally got a small appetite Friday, but it comes and goes.
Queasy or sick: Both. Having all-day-sickness and the flu was NOT fun. I found that lemon yogurt helped my morning sickness and Zofran helped with the nausea from the flu.
Workouts: I attempted to go to Zumba and had to leave half way through. My stomach and intestines were killing me. (TMI: part of the flu was having diarrhea... it was awful) I barely made it home without throwing up. I hope this week will be better for me! I wasn't able to workout all last week. 
Emotionally: Not working out was/is taking a toll on me. I use it to work out stress and feel better... and when I can barely walk through my house without throwing up, I knew working out wasn't going to happen. It was hard on me emotionally. I miss my friends. I found myself feeling sorry for myself a lot this week, too. I threw a pity-party almost daily. I just didn't want to throw up again. I always cry. Every. Single. Time. And that was messing with my emotions and feelings. I just wanted to sleep and wake up when my flu was gone. I was basically an emotional wreck... which is normal because of my history with anxiety and depression. I am focusing on all that God has blessed me with. Counting my blessings has helped!
Physically: I'm exhausted. I feel dehydrated all the time. Even though I've been getting plenty of rest and liquids. Being sick hasn't been nice on my body. No one else in my house is sick... I don't know if I just got slammed with it all because I'm pregnant? Also, I am sure that my boobs have gone up another cup size... I wish they'd stop growing now!
Looking forward to: The Second Trimester. Working out again. Running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment