Monday, December 16, 2013

Baby #4, Week 11


How far along: 11 weeks
Baby is the size of: a fig!
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself this morning... 
Starting to show yet?: I'm starting to feel like this is more than just bloating, but I know the baby is still small. This is my fourth pregnancy! I think my body is relaxing a bit to prepare to carry a big baby!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, although I wore a maternity shirt the other day and I was SO much more comfortable!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Great! Although I'll have nights where I wake up for a few hours and just think, pray, and plan.
Movement: Not yet!
Best moment this week: All three girls giving my belly kisses at night! FINALLY getting my morning all-day sickness under control!
Worst moment this week: The moments when I didn't have any sickness. I kept thinking, "Am I okay? Am I still pregnant? Is the baby okay?!" Over and over again.
Miss anything: Being able to move without hip pain.
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Cravings: Fruit Punch Jolly Ranchers, lemon yogurt
Aversions: Buffalo Chicken flavored anything, chocolate (shocking to me...)
Appetite: Much better than last week! Keeping food down is a wonderful thing! Although I'm starting to get MAJOR heartburn after I eat.
Queasy or sick: There were a few days this week when I had no morning sickness at all. I honestly thought something was wrong with me or the baby... but I got it back later on that night or by the next morning. I'm feeling better, though. I'm not as nauseous as I was before, thank goodness! I think that having the flu made me better able to handle my all-day-sickness!
Workouts: Mostly just walking and Zumba. I'm super tired, but I have energy once I get going. My hips are making it hard to run, but I'm looking forward to visiting the chiropractor next month to help out with my hips! I had to go numerous times with my other pregnancies.
Emotionally: I am still a wreck. I cry about EVERYTHING. During happy movies, sad movies, re-watching last season's Glee episodes(Finn), watching my girls do something sweet.... EVERYTHING. I think about holding my baby, breastfeeding him/her... I get overwhelmed with emotion. I am SO excited to meet this baby! Although I would prefer to meet him/her closer to the 40 week mark!
Physically: Lots of hip pain. I feel like I did with Caitlin's pregnancy. I feel like my body is having to go through all the growing pains again. It's been over 2 years since I was pregnant! I think my body went back to normal, and now we're going back through all the pains again. It hasn't been fun. I'm hoping it will be better once I go to the chiropractor. I am itching to run! I also feel like parts of my body are getting bigger. My legs, arms, love handles, face, etc. I know it's part of pregnancy, but it still sucks to see. After a major weight loss, putting some of it back on to carry a baby has been harder on me than I thought. But I rejoice that my body is carrying this baby. I can worry about my body after the baby. I'm just making sure to eat healthy and drink lots of water. 
Looking forward to: The second trimester (next week! EEK!) Feeling the baby move! Finding out the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment