He is the man on my dreams! Literally!
From the first moment I met him, I knew he was a great person. A kind, caring, compassionate, and thoughtful man. I fell in love fast!
He was the man that took me to the temple to be married and sealed together for time and all eternity. I needed a man who was steadfast in the gospel and could help me in my journey. Charles has never pulled me along or pushed me from behind... he has stood by my side and held my hand. Loving me. Supporting me.
From the moment we found out that we were going to be parents, I was thrilled to have such a wonderful man to be the Father of my children. When we found out we were having a baby girl, I knew that my little girl would be Daddy's girl! And from the moment Caitlin entered the world (5 weeks early), she has had her Daddy wrapped around her finger!
The first few months of her life, Charles proved to me that he was a natural father! He helped me out so much, rocked Caity to sleep when I was beyond exhausted, and always helped me with her. When we found out that we would be welcoming another baby girl into our family, I was beyond thrilled to have two Daddy's Little Girls! And when Rosalie entered the world, she had an instant bond with her Daddy!
Charles was a fantastic father of two! He had a harder time adjusting to having two babies (we both did...), but he did it with such grace and love. We both took turns letting the other get extra sleep and having one-on-one time with each girl. Both girls just loved their Daddy! And you could tell that in an instant!
When we found out that we would be welcoming our third daughter into our family, we were beyond ecstatic! ANOTHER Daddy's Girl! We didn't have a lot to prepare for, having two other little ladies at home, so the pregnancy was quite enjoyable for us both!
By the time Vivian entered the world, she has been attached to her Daddy! He is the one she wants to rock her to sleep, to sing to her, and to give her cuddles when he gets home from work.
Even though Vivian is only 8 months old, I had the girls make Charles a book for Father's Day this year that showed him how much they love their Daddy. Caitlin and Rosalie were the artists, Vivian offered some slobber and sneezes! But it was a wonderful gift for the Father of my daughters.
I thank God each and everyday for Charles. He is the one for me. I am so blessed that he chose me. He has given me three beautiful daughters and I am excited to see what our future son(s) look like! When the timing is right, of course! Having a baby is not in the plans as of yet, but that's another reason why I love my husband so much. He is so in tune with the Spirit. He always knows when the timing is right to talk about that sort of thing. Although our youngest two daughters were planned for, they just came unexpectedly early!
He is the best Father for my children. The love that radiates off of our children when he walks in the door is almost blinding. And if he's had a bad day, he puts everything aside and is excited to see our girls and greets them with kisses and hugs.
Happy Father's day to the man who still gives me butterflies and makes me weak at the knees.
I word you, Charles Dean! Come what may!


















I love hearing all your stories! This is so sweet! I almost cried! I am glad that you are able to share your stories with everyone, you are a natural writer! Love ya girl!!!
ReplyDelete