I haven't done as much this week as I did last week, but we've had a lot going on within our family and it has taken up quite a bit of our time. Things have been extremely difficult, and I will not go into detail for privacy reasons, I do ask for your prayers. For me and for my side of the family.
I have attended each Zumba class since June started. I am very proud of myself! I have worked around what we have going on, grocery shopping, and breastfeeding to be able to go to Zumba. I have even recruited a friend to attend the classes with me! And she LOVES it! Zumba isn't for everyone, but she really enjoys the workout and it makes me happy to know that she is now in control of her weight loss journey!
Monday, June 11th - I walked to Zumba with Jamie, had an amazing workout (my sweat cried pretty hard!), and I jogged home. I had to stop, but I continued to jog the whole way!
Tuesday, June 12th - I went for a walk in the evening to work out some things in my head and pray. It was very nice and I needed it. I generally left all my baggage with the Lord and said, "Thy will be done!"
Wednesday, June 13th - I walked to and from Zumba with Jamie. We worked our tails off and had a lot of fun!
Thursday, June 14th - I went on an evening walk with Karmen and talked about my family issues. It was nice to get an "ousiders" view of everything. We also discussed recipes, friends, and that we need to hang out more often!
Friday, June 15th - I walked to Zumba with Jamie and met Colleen and Karmen there! It was awesome to have so many people I know there! We were all working hard and it has been paying off! I feel stronger, I'm sweating more, and I'm feeling great!
Here are my week by week progress photos! Start - Week 1 - Week 2
Here are my Start to Week 2 progression photos!
Start Weight: 202 lbs
Week 1 Weight: 193 lbs
Week 2 Weight: 190 lbs
Weight Lost since last week: 3 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 12 lbs
Weight To Go: 55 lbs
I have decided to start the Couch to 5K workouts. Not only to help lose weight, but so that I can start running again. I never thought that it'd be so difficult to start over. Running came to easliy to me growing up, and now it's something that I need to work on!
All I think of when I think of myself starting to run again is this:
See you next week!










Hey I am so proud of you! I am going to do a 5k run in October called the color run in DesMoines they spray you with paint it looks like a lot of fun! I want to invest in jogging stroller and really start working out! Im glad that you still made time to workout and did not get on your self to hard! I too have had so much going on with the wedding and working I only walked a few days but its better than nothing! I just gotta improve each week so thats my goal! Im going to try to fit zumba in when I can but next month I work 3 different shifts all the time so finding the time and babysitter to watch Bray for an hour might be challening but Im gonna try! Thanks again for your encouragement! And prayers to you during your familys trials!
ReplyDeleteI've been asked to do the Color run in Des Monies, too! :) I am not sure if I am or not, but that's awesome that you are going to! If I do, we'll have to see each other!
DeleteYou are SUPERWOMAN!!!! You are doing great and you are an inspiration! Keep it up! I know you can do it!
ReplyDelete