Since the last post, it's been a roller coaster of things that have been going on with my head and neck. To make a long story short, I'm on muscle relaxers to help with the constant pain I have had since last week. They are wonderful... I just wish I had more time to sleep. I'm constantly dragging and tired. I blame my actions on them.
Caity's antibiotics have pretty much wiped out the bite/sore she's had on her side. You can't even really see it anymore. I'm am so happy! :) :) We found her sitting on the couch the other day reading her favorite book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and trying to sing the rhyme! This is the photo I got of her!
Rosalie is now holding her head up without help! Followed by throwing up! I love her! This photo was taken a few days ago while Rosie was napping! Looks like she was contemplating something while sleeping!
Charles and I have a busy next few weeks with Dr. appointments, chiropractor appointments, weddings, birthdays (my golden birthday will be July 23rd! I'll be 23!), a family get together, my 5 year class reunion, and some other events here and there. I feel like we're constantly on the go anymore! There are times of the year where we'd give anything to have something going on... and then there are times we wish we didn't have so many things to do!
I'm getting my hair trimmed tomorrow... I want a different look... I'm just too scared to do that with my hair. *sigh* I wish I had guts to go all out and do something different for once.
Maybe next time...
Caity's antibiotics have pretty much wiped out the bite/sore she's had on her side. You can't even really see it anymore. I'm am so happy! :) :) We found her sitting on the couch the other day reading her favorite book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and trying to sing the rhyme! This is the photo I got of her!
I'm getting my hair trimmed tomorrow... I want a different look... I'm just too scared to do that with my hair. *sigh* I wish I had guts to go all out and do something different for once.
Maybe next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment