Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun Times

The past few days have been pretty lazy for us girls here at home. I'm not suppose to do anything until after I get the call from my doctor so I've been reading and watching movies while the girls are napping and playing with the girls while they are awake. I always keep the camera by my side where ever I go in the house! I'm finding there are just too many cute moments that Caitlin has to where I want to snap a few shots of her in all her cuteness!
Such as here: Lounging in the mushroom chair while watching PBS kids! I just love her!Oh, and Rosalie too! :) She's getting so big, so fast! I cannot believe it! She's so long that I've bumped her up into 3-6 month clothes! Gosh... I guess breast milk really is the best! Considering how often this little tank eats, it seems appropriate for her to be outgrowing her clothes so fast!

Still no word from Dr. G yet about my biopsy... I hate playing the waiting game. I just know that as soon as I leave my phone alone for a minute, I will miss his call... It's just my luck! I hate having to call him back because then I have to wait another few hours and it's just a headache! Phone is with me at all times! :)

I've posted a new background and banner to change things up a bit. I still don't know if I like it, but it's starting to grow on me! I snapped this cute photo of the girls yesterday! I just LOVE Caity's "CHEESE" face/smile!
I just love these two girls of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment