I spent my birthday with my girls! It was all I could ask for!
Alyce and Caleb stopped by to give me a birthday present and spend some time with me and the girls! I got the new novella from the Twilight Series and a bag of skittles! (Thank you!) When Charles got home, we headed to his Mom's house to have black cherry jell-o cake and open presents! I got 2 shirts and another copy of the novella! Now I'm just waiting for the first Twilight graphic novel! ;)
I got a call from my doctor right before we sang Happy Birthday... it was not the call I wanted to get on my birthday. I'll explain more once I know more about what's going on with me. For now, keep me in your prayers! I definitely need them.
Back to my birthday! Charles and I headed to the store to pick up the take-and-bake pizzas for my party and headed home to bake them. This is how we were dressed up for my Hawkeye: Black and GOLDen Birthday Party!

The girls looked so gorgeous! :) They were a blast! We tried to get a "family" photo but they didn't turn out very well... :( Oh well! The two above sure did! Mikey and Megan drove down for my birthday party! (Thanks you two!) We invited our friends Mike and Karmen, the Missionaries, Jenny, and Matt. It was a full house! We ate, talked, and played Apples to Apples! It was a fantastic game! I only got one green apple card because I BEGGED my Husband to pick my card so I wouldn't look like the "goof who has no cards" when everyone else had at least 2 by that point!
Alyce and Caleb stopped by to give me a birthday present and spend some time with me and the girls! I got the new novella from the Twilight Series and a bag of skittles! (Thank you!) When Charles got home, we headed to his Mom's house to have black cherry jell-o cake and open presents! I got 2 shirts and another copy of the novella! Now I'm just waiting for the first Twilight graphic novel! ;)
I got a call from my doctor right before we sang Happy Birthday... it was not the call I wanted to get on my birthday. I'll explain more once I know more about what's going on with me. For now, keep me in your prayers! I definitely need them.
Back to my birthday! Charles and I headed to the store to pick up the take-and-bake pizzas for my party and headed home to bake them. This is how we were dressed up for my Hawkeye: Black and GOLDen Birthday Party!
The category: Dirty.
My card: The Dump!
WIN!
We enjoyed some store made cupcakes! I picked these because I LOVE the Care Bears! :)
My card: The Dump!
WIN!
We enjoyed some store made cupcakes! I picked these because I LOVE the Care Bears! :)
Saturday Morning, Caity was in a super good mood and was giving everyone kisses! Even Mikey's dog, Shorty!
We had a wonderful weekend with Mikey and Megan! They stayed until 5 Sunday evening! We headed to Charles' Mom's house for dinner. They wanted to visit teach me for the month!
Mikey and Megan had the wonderful idea to gift me with 23 things that remind them of me! In the picture below, there are most of the things that I got! Here's the list and reasons!
1.) Pink Ball - I love the color pink ;)
2.) Hawkeye sign - I love the Hawkeyes!
3.) Insect rubber bands - I hate insects!
4.) Chocolate Chips - I have to make Mikey some cookies with them because, "That's all I want!"
5.) Fudge - I love the "Green Bay (Fudge) Packers" or so Mikey and Megan call them!
6.) Silly Faces book - I make silly faces!
7.) Muffin mix - I sing Mikey's "I Love Muffins, Muffins, Muffins" song he wrote in Jr. High!
8.) Canning Lids - I love to can the produce from my garden!
9.) Toy Jeep - I drive a Jeep!
10.) Grill stickers - I always send a picture of the "perfect grill lines" Charles has on our steaks!
11.) Love sign - I hate the song "All I wanna Do (Is Love You)" by Sugarland, so they always rub it in by singing it to me! Haha!
12.) Little Mermaid jewelry set - It's my favorite movie of all time!
13.) Stripe scrapbooking stuff - I love stripes!
14.) Polka Dot scrapbooking stuff - I love polka dots!
15.) Recipe Cards - I am constantly cooking and looking up new recipes!
16.) Skittles - I love Skittles!
17.) Elmo book - Caity's love of Elmo and my constant search for Elmo stuff for her!
18.) Poster Drawing Board - I love to draw!
19.) Panda set - I love Pandas!
20.) Monkey stickers - I fell of the monkey bars in school.
21.) Purple toe nail polish - I dropped a speaker on Mikey's toe and it turned purple!
22.) $10 Wal-Mart gift card - I'm always at Wal-Mart!
23.) DQ cake - Need I say more?!
2.) Hawkeye sign - I love the Hawkeyes!
3.) Insect rubber bands - I hate insects!
4.) Chocolate Chips - I have to make Mikey some cookies with them because, "That's all I want!"
5.) Fudge - I love the "Green Bay (Fudge) Packers" or so Mikey and Megan call them!
6.) Silly Faces book - I make silly faces!
7.) Muffin mix - I sing Mikey's "I Love Muffins, Muffins, Muffins" song he wrote in Jr. High!
8.) Canning Lids - I love to can the produce from my garden!
9.) Toy Jeep - I drive a Jeep!
10.) Grill stickers - I always send a picture of the "perfect grill lines" Charles has on our steaks!
11.) Love sign - I hate the song "All I wanna Do (Is Love You)" by Sugarland, so they always rub it in by singing it to me! Haha!
12.) Little Mermaid jewelry set - It's my favorite movie of all time!
13.) Stripe scrapbooking stuff - I love stripes!
14.) Polka Dot scrapbooking stuff - I love polka dots!
15.) Recipe Cards - I am constantly cooking and looking up new recipes!
16.) Skittles - I love Skittles!
17.) Elmo book - Caity's love of Elmo and my constant search for Elmo stuff for her!
18.) Poster Drawing Board - I love to draw!
19.) Panda set - I love Pandas!
20.) Monkey stickers - I fell of the monkey bars in school.
21.) Purple toe nail polish - I dropped a speaker on Mikey's toe and it turned purple!
22.) $10 Wal-Mart gift card - I'm always at Wal-Mart!
23.) DQ cake - Need I say more?!
It was the best gift idea ever! It made me feel so special to know that all these things remind Mikey and Megan of me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment