Sunday, February 28, 2016

Baby #5, Week 41

The Force has awoken!
How far along: 41 weeks
Weeks to go: ZERO! Charles and I are pleased to announce that on Tuesday, February 23, 2016, at 5:01 p.m., we welcomed Baby Jedi into our family! 40 weeks, 2 days!


Baby Jedi is a BOY!

Hyrum Dean
9 lbs 9 oz
20 1/2 inches long

His big sisters are utterly in love with him and cannot be happier! Charles and I are still in shock! I am working on his birth story now and will have it up soon! Thank you all for your love, support, and patience!

He was worth the wait!


A HUGE THANK YOU to Mrs. Taycey Post of Taycey Post Photography for capturing these special moments! I cannot thank her enough for being willing shoot her first birth story as a photographer! I will cherish these photos always!

No comments:

Post a Comment