How far along: 40 weeks! FULL TERM!
Weeks to go: ZERO! But apparently baby is super comfy and wants to hang around a bit longer... I've never been over the 40 week mark, ever. Rosalie and Vivian were born on their 40 week due dates. I am in shock that my fifth child will probably be the one that is going over the 40 week mark! I'm in denial. Unless I have the baby later today/this evening! But I doubt it...
Weeks to go: ZERO! But apparently baby is super comfy and wants to hang around a bit longer... I've never been over the 40 week mark, ever. Rosalie and Vivian were born on their 40 week due dates. I am in shock that my fifth child will probably be the one that is going over the 40 week mark! I'm in denial. Unless I have the baby later today/this evening! But I doubt it...
Baby is the size of: a small pumpkin!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: 35 lbs
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Extra large EVERYTHING since I'm SOOOO huge right now. Nothing fits and I'm super uncomfortable in all of my clothes. My shirts are working the hardest right now! Thank goodness for my support bands being so long and covering the bottom of my belly! Otherwise it'd be pretty drafty!
Stretch marks: The very tip of three of my longest stretch marks have stretched a little bit more!
Belly button in or out: Flattie, but my hernia makes it look like an outtie.
Sleep: Really good. I'm very tired all the time, so it makes waking up to turn over or go the bathroom easy to fall asleep afterwards.
Movement: Baby is out of room. And feeling Baby's movements is becoming less and less prominent. I have been trying to stay calm when Baby doesn't move. I'm doing kick counts every hour I'm awake and saying a LOT of prayers.
Labor Signs: Not as many contractions this week. There have been a few days where I only had maybe four contractions all day long. It's been very disheartening. I really thought we'd have our baby here by now... I seriously feel like Baby is going to be inside of me forever.
Labor Signs: Not as many contractions this week. There have been a few days where I only had maybe four contractions all day long. It's been very disheartening. I really thought we'd have our baby here by now... I seriously feel like Baby is going to be inside of me forever.
Best moment this week: Meeting up with my friends on Friday for some food and bingo! It was nice to get my mind off of things for a while! And the weather has been wonderful! We went on a walk as a family yesterday(2-21-16) and even though a few parts of the walk were super windy, we all had a blast! I was hoping it would start some contractions, but it did nothing for me. Other than make me realize we can't go too far away from the house with as often as I have to pee lately! It was almost bad!
Worst moment this week: Monday at my appointment. Usually those are my highlights, but this week, it was not. Even though I'm happy that I've made it to the 40 week mark, I really, REALLY thought this baby would've been here by now. I'm excited, anxious, nervous, impatient, cranky, and emotional. I am not much fun to be around. And I really hate it when people see me and make comments about how I look like I've dropped, or baby is still very high, or I look like I'm about to pop, or whatever. I'm struggling with this more than I thought I would. I honestly think that I am just so ready to KNOW this baby that it's clouding my excitement and joy with anxiety.
Worst moment this week: Monday at my appointment. Usually those are my highlights, but this week, it was not. Even though I'm happy that I've made it to the 40 week mark, I really, REALLY thought this baby would've been here by now. I'm excited, anxious, nervous, impatient, cranky, and emotional. I am not much fun to be around. And I really hate it when people see me and make comments about how I look like I've dropped, or baby is still very high, or I look like I'm about to pop, or whatever. I'm struggling with this more than I thought I would. I honestly think that I am just so ready to KNOW this baby that it's clouding my excitement and joy with anxiety.
Miss anything: Smaller EVERYTHING.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Lacking. Which isn't normal for me. But when I'm upset, nervous, or anxious, my appetite goes out the window. I'm making sure to stay well fed and hydrated, but I never really want anything. I have to force myself to eat 95% of the time.
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Lacking. Which isn't normal for me. But when I'm upset, nervous, or anxious, my appetite goes out the window. I'm making sure to stay well fed and hydrated, but I never really want anything. I have to force myself to eat 95% of the time.
Queasy or sick: My runny nose has finally let up! Praise the Lord!
Workouts: Walking
Workouts: Walking
Emotionally: As much as I hate to admit it, I'm struggling. I have been focusing on all of the positives, but after a while, I get tired of being to hopeful. It's like I WANT to be mad for a little while each day. I generally cry whenever someone messages me asking if I'm making any progress or if the Baby is here yet. I really appreciate how much people love and care for me and Baby, but it's so hard to have to remind myself that NOTHING is happening. I feel like I'm waiting for the roof to cave in on me. I'm cranky. I'm crabby. I wish I weren't though, because I am SO grateful for this pregnancy and baby. My true inner feelings are so much nicer than how I'm feeling on the outside.
Physically: Tired. Exhausted. I have random, short bursts of energy, but they are VERY few these days. All I want to do is lay around and read, color, or watch Netflix. I have zero motivation. I know that I'm conserving energy for my labor and Baby's delivery, but I feel kinda worthless some days when Charles comes home from work and the dishes are stacked high and I'm just lounging around. Ugh. But I do make sure to keep up on things like the laundry and dishes. Even though they have gotten away from me more than once this week...
Physically: Tired. Exhausted. I have random, short bursts of energy, but they are VERY few these days. All I want to do is lay around and read, color, or watch Netflix. I have zero motivation. I know that I'm conserving energy for my labor and Baby's delivery, but I feel kinda worthless some days when Charles comes home from work and the dishes are stacked high and I'm just lounging around. Ugh. But I do make sure to keep up on things like the laundry and dishes. Even though they have gotten away from me more than once this week...
Looking forward to: LABOR TO START and to FINALLY meet this baby! And then all of the fun stuff that happens afterwards: baby snuggles, breastfeeding, picking out a name, etc.!


No comments:
Post a Comment