How far along: 22 weeks - No photo this week! I forgot with Adeline's sleep schedule being crazy. I always take my photo in the morning and I haven't been able to this week. Boo!
Weeks to go: 18 weeks
Weeks to go: 18 weeks
Baby is the size of: a spaghetti squash
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: not sure! Again! I avoid the scale these days... I feel huge already. No sense in seeing a number on the scale that will send me into a crying fit...
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! I am FINALLY starting to fit into my maternity pants! I still have to pull them up a lot, but they fit! And I realized that I hate the low-rise("demi-panel")maternity jeans. I have to have a full panel ones! I hate feeling like my upper half is being cut off by the demi-panel jeans. I've tried sizes larger to see if it helps, but I just hate them. SO I have a ton to sell. I can use the money to buy me some ones I'll actually wear! Hooray!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Rough... Adeline has been sick for the past few weeks and this past week she's been getting up two to three times a night with coughing fits, dry heaving, and snot everywhere. Ugh. She's going to the doctor on Tuesday. Hopefully something will help!
Movement: Lots of kicks and nudges from Baby Jedi! I'm pretty sure Jedi is training for some future light-saber battles with his/her big sisters!
Labor Signs: I've had two contractions this past week. Enough to stop me in my tracks and feel intense pain/pressure. I am trying to stay hydrated! Being sick isn't helping!
Labor Signs: I've had two contractions this past week. Enough to stop me in my tracks and feel intense pain/pressure. I am trying to stay hydrated! Being sick isn't helping!
Best moment this week: Watching my belly move! I seriously can't get enough! I love, love, love being able to watch the kicks, nudges, and shifts happening!
Worst moment this week: My anxiety and depression creeping up on me... I hate to admit it some days, but I do worry if I'll have postpartum depression again when I have this baby. I had it terribly bad after Vivian's birth... I'm not sure if I'm overwhelmed? Stressing? I know a lot of things contribute to my anxiety and depression, but this past week has been rather difficult. I've been praying that the Lord would help me to see joy and allow me to heed the chances to be happy.
Miss anything: Sushi. My Jen and her family.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Caramel apples, Pears, Colby-Jack cheese
Aversions: Raw meat, Pizza
Appetite: Normal.
Aversions: Raw meat, Pizza
Appetite: Normal.
Queasy or sick: Still sick with this chest congestion, stuffy/runny nose, cough, and achy body thing I've had since the beginning of the month. I am seriously SO OVER IT. It hurts my hernia to be coughing and sneezing so much... BLAH! And I would love to not need a box of tissues attached to my side every single day!
Workouts: Walking and deep cleaning. Jen is gone so I don't go to Zumba when she's not there... which is not a good excuse, but it's just not the same without her!
Workouts: Walking and deep cleaning. Jen is gone so I don't go to Zumba when she's not there... which is not a good excuse, but it's just not the same without her!
Emotionally: All over the place. I feel bad for my husband...
Physically: Exhausted again. This sickness is really taking it's toll on me. I would love to not be sick for a while! I'll be talking to my doctor more about it at my next appointment coming up... unless things start taking a turn for worse.
Physically: Exhausted again. This sickness is really taking it's toll on me. I would love to not be sick for a while! I'll be talking to my doctor more about it at my next appointment coming up... unless things start taking a turn for worse.
Looking forward to: My next prenatal appointment, a few Halloween parties, taking the girls to a pumpkin patch, and Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment