Baby is the size of: a large carrot!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: not sure! I forgot to weigh myself yesterday!
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Regular yoga pants and maternity shirts! Though with the cooler weather, I've had to break out a few pairs of maternity jeans, but they aren't quite fitting me right! Maybe in the next few weeks!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Better after I workout! But not terrible this week! I do have some insomnia going on, some nights worse than others.
Movement: So much movement! Jedi is a kicker/dancer! We are also seeing movement on the outside of my belly, which is surreal and AWESOME! Each of the girls have tried to feel Jedi move, but no luck yet. I know they'll feel baby move WAY more the closer we get to February!
Best moment this week: Vivian's 4th birthday and her party! We had SO much fun this week with it being Vivian's birthday week! Her actual birthday was on the 6th and I let her help me bake a cake! Then she got to decorate it herself. Then we had her party on Saturday so that our families could travel! Vivian received SO many new presents! TONS of My Little Pony stuff! She was in heaven! It looks like my house had a My Little Pony bomb go off! Happy, Happy Birthday, Vivian Rane!
Worst moment this week: Being sick! I've been sick since the first of the month and I'm SO ready to be over this! I've missed so many workouts and things because I can't breathe. I went to Zumba once last week and even though I felt good for a bit, it started catching up to me about 45 minutes in. So I didn't go to any other workouts for the week. And every time I think I'm getting better, I get sick again. Ugh.
| Vivian with her My Little Pony cake that I made for her! |
| TWO Rarity Ponies with different hair colors! |
Miss anything: My workouts! Sushi. Caring about my make-up/shaving my legs.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Toast, Scrambled Eggs, Pears, Caramel Apples
Aversions: Pizza, Raw Meat(really strong aversion)
Appetite: Hearty first thing in the morning, normal the rest of the day.
Aversions: Pizza, Raw Meat(really strong aversion)
Appetite: Hearty first thing in the morning, normal the rest of the day.
Queasy or sick: I'm not sure if I am having severe allergies or if I am plain sick. Runny/stuffy nose, sneezing, congestion, sore throat, coughing, headaches, etc. It's been a crap storm of things and I was feeling pretty miserable the days that I had a headache on top of everything else.
Workouts: One Zumba workout and some light walking, when I wasn't feeling out of breath from the chest congestion.
Workouts: One Zumba workout and some light walking, when I wasn't feeling out of breath from the chest congestion.
Emotionally: Being sick tends to turn me into a sobbing mess. It has made this week difficult. Vivian even asked me why I was crying so much! Haha! This week has been crazy busy and a tad stressful, but I was so happy to have some time to myself and some time with Charles painting a friend's living room! I LOVE painting and it was totally zen for me!
Physically: I felt like a train wreck! Zero energy sucks big time. I would clean and do things when the random bursts of energy came, but for the most part, I had to coax myself into doing anything other than binge watching Netflix while Adeline napped!
Physically: I felt like a train wreck! Zero energy sucks big time. I would clean and do things when the random bursts of energy came, but for the most part, I had to coax myself into doing anything other than binge watching Netflix while Adeline napped!
Looking forward to: My next prenatal appointment! A few Halloween parties! Taking the girls to a pumpkin patch! Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment