Baby is the size of: a pineapple!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: 22 pounds total (on my scale)
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out! Although I'm starting to have a "flattie" where my actual belly button is! My hernia is still popping out, but my belly button is flat! It also depends on if I'm standing, sitting, or laying down!
Sleep: Much better! I woke up during the night a few nights ago and while turning over, I popped my hips and have had SO much more relief while sleeping! Not sure what I did, but I have had an easier time sleeping, turning over, and walking since!
Movement: I'm not sure if Adeline will be a dancer, runner, or boxer! Or all?! This little lady is a MOVER! I downloaded the Count the Kicks app on Charles' phone to help me keep track of her movements. I am not worried about her, but I think the Count the Kicks campaign is a wonderful thing! There have been a few times where I've been worried that she wasn't moving very much, but she was probably just sleeping/resting!
Best moment this week: Having nothing going on! I needed a down week! It gave me time to clean, sort, and get things checked off of my "Before Adeline Arrives" list! Our whole family also went to the Winter Quarters Temple! Our girls were WAY excited to go to the temple! We brought Charles' Dad along with us so that he could take the girls to the Visitor's Center while Charles and I went through an endowment session! We wanted to take the girls before Adeline arrives! I'll be 38 weeks at the next temple trip, so she might be here! Or not! Probably not... but you just never know!
Worst moment this week: I didn't have one! Which makes me incredibly happy!
Worst moment this week: I didn't have one! Which makes me incredibly happy!
Miss anything: Sleeping on my belly! I haven't for quite a while, but it hit me the other day... even after Adeline gets here, I still won't be able to sleep on my belly for a while. Any breastfeeding mothers know what I'm talking about! I probably won't be able to for another few months... but at least I'll be able to sleep on my back!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Eggs with buttered toast, Fresh Fruit (Grapes, Strawberries, Cantaloupe, etc.), Gardetto's (especially the rye chips!)
Aversions: Raw Meat, anything with a lot of salt/sodium
Appetite: Depends on the day, but hearty most days! I've been watching what I'm eating and drinking lots of water, but most days I feel like I can't get enough food/water! I think Adeline must be growing or something because I want to eat ALL THE THINGS!
Aversions: Raw Meat, anything with a lot of salt/sodium
Appetite: Depends on the day, but hearty most days! I've been watching what I'm eating and drinking lots of water, but most days I feel like I can't get enough food/water! I think Adeline must be growing or something because I want to eat ALL THE THINGS!
Queasy or sick: Nope! But my heartburn is so bad at times that it makes me feel a little sick.
Workouts: After a few rest days (since pregnant bodies take longer to heal/recoup after a lot of physical activity), I started walking!
Workouts: After a few rest days (since pregnant bodies take longer to heal/recoup after a lot of physical activity), I started walking!
Emotionally: Feeling good! I've been getting a little stressed, but that's normal! I don't know when Adeline will arrive... I can see why some people like having a scheduled induction date or c-section! They know the day that they are going to go into the hospital and have their baby! And it's not like I haven't done this three times before! Not know what day my baby would come... but I think what makes it more stressful is the fact that I have three little ones already! What if I go into labor at 3 a.m. and NO ONE answers their phone to come watch our other girls? Would I have to go to the hospital alone? Would I have to take and ambulance? I can't let my mind go too far with different scenarios... it stresses me out! But I've been praying that God will bless my labor to be somewhat convenient for our family! Like, I go into labor during the day, or during the weekend, etc. I'm all for going naturally (not being induced), but my last two pregnancies, my doctors wouldn't let me go over my due date. So I had to be induced (both times by having my water broken for me). And that is what my current doctor has said... he doesn't want me to go over my due date. But it still depends. My health is different this time around, yes, but there are still some medical concerns.
Physically: Although I've been very tired, I also feel very alive and strong! I think that it's the running/working out that I've kept up with this entire pregnancy! Most of my normal "30 weeks and up" pains that I had with my other pregnancies aren't bothering me this time around. My pelvis hurts, I feel like my stomach cannot stretch anymore, I have all the normal aches and pains that come with being this pregnant, but I feel like it's not as bad as it was before. I can manage my pain more this time around. I think it's because I'm stronger! Sure, my ligaments hurt from time to time, but they are already strong from before my pregnancy! I don't want to brag, but I'm SO proud of my body! It is an amazing thing! Now my only request is for Adeline; Head down is the way to be! That way I can birth her naturally and safely into the world! I don't think it's a secret that I am terrified of having a c-section. And I pray constantly that I will be able to birth this little lady naturally!
Physically: Although I've been very tired, I also feel very alive and strong! I think that it's the running/working out that I've kept up with this entire pregnancy! Most of my normal "30 weeks and up" pains that I had with my other pregnancies aren't bothering me this time around. My pelvis hurts, I feel like my stomach cannot stretch anymore, I have all the normal aches and pains that come with being this pregnant, but I feel like it's not as bad as it was before. I can manage my pain more this time around. I think it's because I'm stronger! Sure, my ligaments hurt from time to time, but they are already strong from before my pregnancy! I don't want to brag, but I'm SO proud of my body! It is an amazing thing! Now my only request is for Adeline; Head down is the way to be! That way I can birth her naturally and safely into the world! I don't think it's a secret that I am terrified of having a c-section. And I pray constantly that I will be able to birth this little lady naturally!
Looking forward to: Rosalie's fourth birthday on Wednesday! Rosalie's party on Saturday!

Wahoo, looking good mama! Have you found any great solutions for heartburn?
ReplyDelete