Baby is the size of: a coconut!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: 28 pounds total on my doctor's scale, 20 pounds total on my scale (I weigh myself first thing in the morning, whereas my appointments are during the day and sometimes in the afternoons.).
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: Really good, surprisingly! I still have moments when my pelvis hurts when turning, but I have been sleeping very hard in between waking up to turn and falling back asleep.
Movement: Adeline isn't as active as she has been, but I think it's because she's starting to run out of room! She is still very, very active, but she rests longer in between kicking fests! Yesterday after supper, she was going CRAZY! I should have recorded it! You could watch my belly move from across the room!
Best moment this week: Finally having a Saturday off! I went to my quilting group and got a lot done for Caity's quilt! It's coming together beautifully! I am SO excited to finish it! All I need to finish it (aside from the actual sewing) is the batting and fabric for the underside! I am going to be buying those soon!
Charles and I were invited to a farmer's pond for some fishing shortly after I got home from quilting! We agreed and had a blast fishing with the girls! Charles took photos with his phone, but each girl caught at least 3 fish each! And it was nice to hang out with our good friends Mike and Karmen!
Charles and I were invited to a farmer's pond for some fishing shortly after I got home from quilting! We agreed and had a blast fishing with the girls! Charles took photos with his phone, but each girl caught at least 3 fish each! And it was nice to hang out with our good friends Mike and Karmen!
Worst moment this week: The weather. There was virtually NO sunshine all week long. It made it terribly depressing for me. My mood does reflect the weather. I was super bummed all week... The sun FINALLY arrived by Friday!
Miss anything: Training. I have been, yes, but I miss training for speed! I miss surprising myself on runs! I mean, I have surprised myself being able to run up until this point in my pregnancy! And I am super proud of this body! But I miss running fast! Or at least feeling fast while running!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Fresh Fruit, Eggs, Pico de Gallo, Tortilla Chips
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Normal
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Normal
Queasy or sick: Nope! But my heart is still burning...
Workouts: Zumba and Walking/Jogging
Workouts: Zumba and Walking/Jogging
Emotionally: Feeling down with the weather being so gloomy. It hasn't helped. But I have been focusing on the positive! A lot of fun/exciting things are happening soon and I'm directing all of my happy feelings towards those things! I love having things to look forward to!
Physically: I. Am. Tired. I think the walking and jogging is catching up to my system! I am constantly tired! My inner clock is telling me that bed time is between 8 and 8:30 every night and my wake up time is between 5:30 and 6! TEN hours! I cannot fight my body. I will tell myself that I need to stay up a little longer, and end up falling asleep on the couch! I have lost count of the times I've woken up on the couch and had to move to my bed upstairs! And it's making my mid-night bathroom trips harder to wake-up for. I will lay in bed debating on if I have to go bad enough to actually get out of bed or if I can sleep a little longer and wake up when I have to go really bad. #SleepLogic
Physically: I. Am. Tired. I think the walking and jogging is catching up to my system! I am constantly tired! My inner clock is telling me that bed time is between 8 and 8:30 every night and my wake up time is between 5:30 and 6! TEN hours! I cannot fight my body. I will tell myself that I need to stay up a little longer, and end up falling asleep on the couch! I have lost count of the times I've woken up on the couch and had to move to my bed upstairs! And it's making my mid-night bathroom trips harder to wake-up for. I will lay in bed debating on if I have to go bad enough to actually get out of bed or if I can sleep a little longer and wake up when I have to go really bad. #SleepLogic
Looking forward to: The Market to Market relay this weekend! I will be the slowest runner there, but I don't care! It's all about the experience and finishing the thing! I have been given the shortest distance of the group I'm in, so even though I'll be hella slow, we should all finish with a pretty decent time! NEXT year, I'll be faster!
Aside from packing my hospital bags, I've also started making my birth plan! I am getting more and more calm thinking about Adeline's arrival! Usually I start freaking out, but having gone through three different labor/birth days with my other girls, I am calm knowing that the Lord will be there by my side to help strengthen me and allow my body to bring this baby girl into the world! Oh! And Charles will be by my side, too! He's just as important! I know labor is going to hurt. But I also know the sweet reward at the end of labor! I am looking forward to holding my sweet Adeline and telling her I love her!
Aside from packing my hospital bags, I've also started making my birth plan! I am getting more and more calm thinking about Adeline's arrival! Usually I start freaking out, but having gone through three different labor/birth days with my other girls, I am calm knowing that the Lord will be there by my side to help strengthen me and allow my body to bring this baby girl into the world! Oh! And Charles will be by my side, too! He's just as important! I know labor is going to hurt. But I also know the sweet reward at the end of labor! I am looking forward to holding my sweet Adeline and telling her I love her!

No comments:
Post a Comment