Monday, May 12, 2014

Baby Girl #4, Week 32


How far along: 32 weeks!
Weeks to go: anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks!
Baby is the size of: a jicama! 
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: 21 pounds total (on my scale)
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Although I'm still more comfortable in capris and large t-shirts! I love being comfy and cozy! Especially since I feel so HUGE lately!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones! But I've been checking for new ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: Really good! Probably because of all the gardening and working out!
Movement: Adeline is SUPER active! All the time! She is becoming more and more cramped, so it's cool to have my family watch her move from the outside!
Best moment this week: Running the Market to Market Relay! I was on a team of seven women! And I went into the day only knowing three other women, but ended the day with new friends! Our team name was "Runners of Oz" and we dressed up as Dorothy, the Lion, the Scarecrow, Glinda, the Tin (wo)Man, the Wicked Witch (ME!), and Toto!
My first leg of the race was 2.9 miles and I ended up doing a run/walk pattern. More running than walking, surprisingly! But the running was slow! I finished it in just over 38 minutes, which was a pace of 13:00 minute miles. I got a LOT of compliments on my socks and make-up! And also on being a pregnant runner! My second leg of the race was 4.6 miles and I sadly ended up walking more than running that, but I kept it at a speed walk. I had to do a walk/run pattern again, but my pelvis started hurting about 1.5 miles in. It was excruciating up the hills, but I kept moving forward. I got rained on and there were some scary clouds behind me, so I prayed that Heavenly Father would protect me and Adeline! The last .5, three of my teammates came and helped me finish! They were worried because I figured it'd take me an hour to finish the 4.6 miles, and it took me and hour and sixteen minutes! Which is a pace of 16:30ish per mile. S-L-O-W.... but I finished the thing! Then we all finished the last 0.2 together as a team! I saw another group of runners from my hometown and ran into my friend Jenny, who I met during the Wabash Trace Marathon last year! I even got a picture with her and one of our matching Garmin watches!
I love how you can see my bump in the watch picture!
My other favorite day was Mother's Day yesterday! My girls picked me some lilacs from our back yard and filled the house with them! And then I got some homemade cards from them, too! It was wonderful!
Worst moment this week: My pelvic pain since Saturday. Yes, I'm sore! But my pelvis just plain hurts! I think it was because I haven't really gone over 3 miles in a while and I went 7.7 miles on the course and that doesn't even count how much walking around there was going from exchange point to exchange point! Aside from that, this week has been wonderful!
Miss anything: Smaller boobs! Especially while running! I had to buy a new sports bra that kept my ladies strapped DOWN!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Fresh Fruit, Chex Mix, Chocolate Milk
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Normal
Queasy or sick: Nope! My heart is still on fire, though!
Workouts: Zumba, the Market to Market, walking, and gardening!
Emotionally: I've had a wonderful week! I was a little nervous/stressed about driving to my friend Jordan's house on Friday. I don't like traveling alone, but I said a prayer and made it safely there! Then all day Saturday was just fantastic! I was sad when the day was over, but I was happy to be back home with my loves!
Physically: I. Am. Exhausted! I am also officially done running this pregnancy! My pelvis has had enough! And I don't want to stress it out right before this baby is due! I am going to keep walking and going to Zumba, but I am done running until after sweet Adeline arrives! I am still going to do the Dam to Dam's 5K. I will be able to finish it in under an hour while speed walking!
Looking forward to: My 32 week prenatal appointment tomorrow! And having a week to CLEAN my house! There is nothing planned this week, so I have some time to get the house ready before Rosalie's fourth birthday party on the 24th! And my house needs some major Spring cleaning! That, and I'm getting more of Adeline's clothes out, so I need a clean house to sort all of her stuff and get all the baby things out of storage! Crazy to think that she'll be here so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment