Baby is the size of: a butternut squash!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Gender Reveal: Girl
Gender Reveal: Girl
Weight gain: 20 pounds total (Adeline weighs about 2.5 pounds!)
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Even though I'm still having issues being between sizes. Some medium's are too small... some medium's are too big. Some large's are too small... some large's are too big. I think it has something to do with the brand of maternity clothes. It's just frustrating for me! I've been sticking to my normal attire of capris and large t-shirts!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out!
Sleep: Still having pain in my groin area when I turn over, but it is getting better! Thank goodness!
Movement: Adeline is crazy active, as always! And she has her days/nights on schedule! I'm hoping that she stays this way!
Best moment this week: My 28 week check-up! Everything is looking good! I'm still measuring big, but no concerns! I always enjoy hearing Miss Adeline's heartbeat! I'm switching over to having appointments every two weeks! Getting closer and closer to meeting Miss Adeline! Going to the temple this past weekend with Charles! I love our alone time and attending the temple! Easter Sunday with my family! Grandma Debbie made our girls matching dresses! I'm thinking about getting some bonnets to go with them! My little pioneers!
Worst moment this week: I had a slight anxiety attack Wednesday night at a Church Easter activity for the Primary. Not sure what happened, but I felt very crowded and claustrophobic. Probably doesn't help that I'm hugely pregnant... I ended up walking/jogging home in my clothes (jeans, shirt, flip flops, etc.). I was alone on the trail, so it helped tremendously to allow me to calm down.
Worst moment this week: I had a slight anxiety attack Wednesday night at a Church Easter activity for the Primary. Not sure what happened, but I felt very crowded and claustrophobic. Probably doesn't help that I'm hugely pregnant... I ended up walking/jogging home in my clothes (jeans, shirt, flip flops, etc.). I was alone on the trail, so it helped tremendously to allow me to calm down.
Miss anything: Pain-free groin. Smaller boobs. Sushi.
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Fresh Fruit (Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Pears, Strawberries, etc.)
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Normal
Aversions: Raw Meat
Appetite: Normal
Queasy or sick: Nope! Still having issues with severe heartburn.
Workouts: Zumba, jogging, gardening, walking, and strength training! Felt REALLY good this week, too! The weather was gorgeous!
Workouts: Zumba, jogging, gardening, walking, and strength training! Felt REALLY good this week, too! The weather was gorgeous!
Emotionally: Aside from dealing with feeling claustrophobic, I felt much better this week! Probably the endorphins from working out!
Physically: I feel like Adeline is all out front most days! Thank goodness for my support tanks! I honestly feel like I should be stretch-marking from as far out as I feel she is! Maybe I'm just not use to being this small while pregnant? My other pregnancies I was over 200 pounds before I got pregnant. So by the time I started really showing, I was pretty far along already. Whatever it is, I feel huge. Torpedo-Belly. Watermelon-Belly. GIANT-Belly. And I still have eleven weeks to go! I am getting my root canal this Friday. Thank goodness. The rest of my temporary filling fell out yesterday. I've been praying that I don't get another infection. I've been on an antibiotic since last week, so I'm hoping all is well the day we show up for my appointment. I am SO ready to get this taken care of. I take care of my teeth, which frustrates me about this whole situation. I think it's my genetics that are working against me. I apologize to my current and future children, you will probably have terrible teeth because of my genetics. I am sorry.
Physically: I feel like Adeline is all out front most days! Thank goodness for my support tanks! I honestly feel like I should be stretch-marking from as far out as I feel she is! Maybe I'm just not use to being this small while pregnant? My other pregnancies I was over 200 pounds before I got pregnant. So by the time I started really showing, I was pretty far along already. Whatever it is, I feel huge. Torpedo-Belly. Watermelon-Belly. GIANT-Belly. And I still have eleven weeks to go! I am getting my root canal this Friday. Thank goodness. The rest of my temporary filling fell out yesterday. I've been praying that I don't get another infection. I've been on an antibiotic since last week, so I'm hoping all is well the day we show up for my appointment. I am SO ready to get this taken care of. I take care of my teeth, which frustrates me about this whole situation. I think it's my genetics that are working against me. I apologize to my current and future children, you will probably have terrible teeth because of my genetics. I am sorry.
Looking forward to: Watching the 2014 Boston Marathon today! #BostonStrong Getting my tooth fixed on Friday. Seeing my Mommy and family Thursday and Friday! Young Women Leadership training on Saturday! And I'm going to see a play in Des Monies with my friend Brooke Saturday night!


No comments:
Post a Comment