Baby is the size of: a bell pepper!
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Weight gain: 11 pounds total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes! I feel like the baby has popped out! My belly doesn't disappear once I lay down anymore!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones.
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: I have been really sick this past week, so I didn't sleep that well. But Friday, Charles stayed home from work and I was able to rest and take a five hour nap! I felt so much better afterwards! Since then, I've been sleeping great!
Movement: Yep! Feeling baby move more and more! Still not all the time, but it's starting to become all the time!
Best moment this week: Getting some much needed rest! Sending out our 2013 Christmas letters... in late January 2014! Caitlin and I donated 10 inches of our hair to Pantene!
Worst moment this week: I've been having a lot of issues with severe (TMI warning!) yeast infections. As soon as I get one to get better and go away, I get another one. It's terribly frustrating for me since I've NEVER had one before this pregnancy. I had the worst discomfort/pain that I've ever had over the weekend. I had a hard time walking because of it... I called my doctor today about it all.
Worst moment this week: I've been having a lot of issues with severe (TMI warning!) yeast infections. As soon as I get one to get better and go away, I get another one. It's terribly frustrating for me since I've NEVER had one before this pregnancy. I had the worst discomfort/pain that I've ever had over the weekend. I had a hard time walking because of it... I called my doctor today about it all.
Miss anything: Sushi!
Wedding rings on or off?: On.
Cravings: Grilled Cheese, Cantaloupe, Taco Salad
Aversions: Raw Chicken
Appetite: Normal! Since I started eating more raw almonds/vegetables/fruits and drinking more water to kill my never-ending hunger, I've found that I get fuller faster when I eat meals and I don't feel the need to EAT ALL THE FOOD!
Aversions: Raw Chicken
Appetite: Normal! Since I started eating more raw almonds/vegetables/fruits and drinking more water to kill my never-ending hunger, I've found that I get fuller faster when I eat meals and I don't feel the need to EAT ALL THE FOOD!
Queasy or sick: I got really sick this past week. It wasn't the flu, although we thought it was for a day. My body was just run-down and it all caught up to me. I crashed hard Thursday afternoon and wasn't myself again until Saturday morning.
Workouts: None... again...
Workouts: None... again...
Emotionally: When I woke up sick this past week, I broke down and threw a little pity-party for myself. But really, I just want to be well again. I have been sick since after Thanksgiving. I got sick on the ride home from visiting family over Thanksgiving weekend and I haven't had but a week and two days where I felt okay enough to get out of the house. It's been hard on me. Not working out is hard for me when I use that as a way to relieve stress and tension. So I broke down. I begged and pleaded in prayer that I would start to feel better soon. So I am just emotionally drained!
Physically: I felt very, very weak. Very tired. "Zombie-mode" is what I call it. I went to the store Thursday before I got really sick and was told by THREE different people that I looked sick/awful. Which I could have gotten upset over, but they were right. I felt sick and awful! Today, I feel great! Still a little stuffy and I have a residual cough that won't go away, but I feel so much better than I have! I hope that I continue to feel better! My hips are still bothering me, though not as bad as last week. Thank goodness! I still have some acne that comes and goes. I'm hoping that will clear up soon, too!
Physically: I felt very, very weak. Very tired. "Zombie-mode" is what I call it. I went to the store Thursday before I got really sick and was told by THREE different people that I looked sick/awful. Which I could have gotten upset over, but they were right. I felt sick and awful! Today, I feel great! Still a little stuffy and I have a residual cough that won't go away, but I feel so much better than I have! I hope that I continue to feel better! My hips are still bothering me, though not as bad as last week. Thank goodness! I still have some acne that comes and goes. I'm hoping that will clear up soon, too!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on the 19th! Our gender reveal cake! Getting better! Running! Working out!
Also, in a change of plans, Charles and I decided that we ARE going to announce our baby's name when we find out the gender! I know that we said that we were going to keep it a secret, but after further discussion, we've decided that it would be best to have our girls learn the baby's name before the baby gets here. We waited with Vivian, and everyone called her "Baby" for the first two months of her life! And some people kept calling her the WRONG name! Violet, Virginia, Veronica, etc. At the time, I was crazy hormonal and weepy when people would called her by the wrong name! I don't want to go through that all over again! I want to be able to call the baby by his/her name BEFORE he/she gets here!
So be prepared! We have some AWESOME names picked out!
Well.... at least WE think so!
Also, in a change of plans, Charles and I decided that we ARE going to announce our baby's name when we find out the gender! I know that we said that we were going to keep it a secret, but after further discussion, we've decided that it would be best to have our girls learn the baby's name before the baby gets here. We waited with Vivian, and everyone called her "Baby" for the first two months of her life! And some people kept calling her the WRONG name! Violet, Virginia, Veronica, etc. At the time, I was crazy hormonal and weepy when people would called her by the wrong name! I don't want to go through that all over again! I want to be able to call the baby by his/her name BEFORE he/she gets here!
So be prepared! We have some AWESOME names picked out!
Well.... at least WE think so!


No comments:
Post a Comment