Baby is the size of: a banana!
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Weight gain: 13 pounds total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yep! Still needing ones that actually fit me! I've been wearing my workout pants with large t-shirts most days! Or just my pajamas!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: Partially in, partially out. Why? My umbilical hernia. It's off to my right side, so my right side belly button is now an outie, while the left side of my belly button is an innie!
Sleep: Not too shabby. I am exhausted most days, so I cat nap about three times a day AND go to bed early. But there are nights where I'm wide awake around 2:00 a.m. and I can't shut off my mind.
Movement: Lots of kicks and nudges!
Best moment this week: Valentine's Day and Charles feeling the baby kick really, really hard! Charles and I surprised the girls Valentine's morning with a small box of chocolates, a ring pop, and some tootsie pops! Then the girls and I made Charles a HUGE Valentine! We got him two Star Wars mugs, a Star Wars tin mailbox, a box of Ferrero Rocher, and a box of red velvet snack cakes! Charles bought me a bouquet of orange roses and a box of petite desserts! And then we got to go out with our friends D, Vanessa, Mike, and Karmen for supper at El Ranchito! It was an amazing night! I love sharing special holidays with friends!
Worst moment this week: The pain from my umbilical hernia. It's almost TOO much for me at times. Walking hurts. Moving hurts. Sneezing really hurts. My uterus is right at my belly button, so this is the most painful time for me. Just a few more weeks and it will be higher up and I'll be more comfortable.
Miss anything: Working out. My umbilical hernia has made it difficult to walk, let alone work out. Though I am going to try Zumba later this evening! See how I feel! I am getting a maternity support tank to help with the pain and keep my stomach lifted. I hope it helps!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day, off at night.
Cravings: Grilled Cheese, Pasta, Bread, Fresh Fruit, Raw Almonds, and Skittles
Aversions: Raw Chicken
Appetite: Hearty. But my stomach is getting smaller, so I just get more frustrated! I had pasta and bread for about three days straight. Which is probably why I had a gain on the scale, but it was worth it! Baby was moving and kicking while I was eating, so I know that he/she enjoyed it, too! It was delicious!
Aversions: Raw Chicken
Appetite: Hearty. But my stomach is getting smaller, so I just get more frustrated! I had pasta and bread for about three days straight. Which is probably why I had a gain on the scale, but it was worth it! Baby was moving and kicking while I was eating, so I know that he/she enjoyed it, too! It was delicious!
Queasy or sick: Neither! WOO HOO!
Workouts: None. Stupid umbilical hernia...
Workouts: None. Stupid umbilical hernia...
Emotionally: Still emotionally drained, but things are looking up! Now that I'm 20 weeks, everything from here on out is a countdown! About 20 weeks until we meet our baby. About 20 weeks to prepare. Etc. Still seems a little unreal! But I am becoming more and more optimistic and thankful that I've made it this far! And that I only have about 20 more weeks to go! When I think of my upcoming labor, delivery, and breastfeeding, I get very emotional! In a good way! I am very much looking forward to welcoming this little person into the world and getting to bond with him/her!
Physically: Hips are still bothering me, but it's shifting more to lower back pain. Walking is easier now, thank goodness! Almost cleared up from my acne! (YAY!) My hernia is terrible. I hate it so much. It has Charles and I reconsidering how many children we will be able to have. We won't make any decisions now, but umbilical hernias are tricky. It could get worse this pregnancy, or it could stay the same. We won't know until I deliver Baby. We want six children. I pray that we will be able to do so! I pray that my body will hold up and I will be strong! But no matter what, we are grateful for each and every single one of our pregnancies and babies! I am looking forward to working out andrunning jogging!
Physically: Hips are still bothering me, but it's shifting more to lower back pain. Walking is easier now, thank goodness! Almost cleared up from my acne! (YAY!) My hernia is terrible. I hate it so much. It has Charles and I reconsidering how many children we will be able to have. We won't make any decisions now, but umbilical hernias are tricky. It could get worse this pregnancy, or it could stay the same. We won't know until I deliver Baby. We want six children. I pray that we will be able to do so! I pray that my body will hold up and I will be strong! But no matter what, we are grateful for each and every single one of our pregnancies and babies! I am looking forward to working out and
Looking forward to: My ultrasound on WEDNESDAY!!!!!! AHH!!! Thank goodness it's in the morning! The gender reveal cake on SATURDAY! I'm not sure what's going to be the harder wait: the one to see Baby on the ultrasound, or the cake that will reveal the gender! We're also excited to call the baby by his or her name! (We're still praying that baby will cooperate with us and SHOW us his/her parts!)
And for fun, here is a 10 week and 20 week belly comparison! It's crazy to me how much difference there is between 10 and 20 weeks! I'm glad that I have photos for keepsakes!
And for fun, here is a 10 week and 20 week belly comparison! It's crazy to me how much difference there is between 10 and 20 weeks! I'm glad that I have photos for keepsakes!


No comments:
Post a Comment