Baby is the size of: an avocado! HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Weight gain: 10 pounds total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes! People are even complimenting my baby bump! My baby bump has popped out! I woke up one morning and baby was just there, out front!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Have I mentioned how much I LOOOOVE maternity pants?! Well, I DO!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Really good! I actually got some exercise this week and it has helped me to sleep even better than before! It's glorious!
Movement: Yes! So exciting! I still don't feel the baby all the time, so when I do feel him/her kick, it takes my breath away!
Best moment this week: Each and every time the baby kicked me!
Worst moment this week: The moments where I'd go a few hours without feeling the baby move. When I lost my wedding ring on Sunday. That was terribly scary. We didn't find it until that night. I had to go through the girls' toy room and I finally found it. I was SO glad.
Miss anything: Smaller boobs... I'm starting to feel like a broken record here, but I seriously miss my smaller boobs!
Wedding rings on or off?: On.
Cravings: Grilled cheese sandwiches, Hamburgers, Hot Tamales (cinnamon candy)
Aversions: Raw chicken
Appetite: Hearty! I had to pace myself a few times. I literally want to eat ALL THE FOOD in my house!
Which isn't good for me or the scale! I've been making sure to drink lots of water and chew gum! It's helped some, but 9 times out of 10, I'm still hungry!
Aversions: Raw chicken
Appetite: Hearty! I had to pace myself a few times. I literally want to eat ALL THE FOOD in my house!
Which isn't good for me or the scale! I've been making sure to drink lots of water and chew gum! It's helped some, but 9 times out of 10, I'm still hungry!
Queasy or sick: This has been the first week where I wasn't queasy or sick the entire week! WOO HOO!
Workouts: FINALLY got back to Zumba! I have sure missed it! And I am super sore from it, too!
Workouts: FINALLY got back to Zumba! I have sure missed it! And I am super sore from it, too!
Emotionally: Aside from my lingering anxiety, I have had a very good week! I've been trying to be better about cleaning my house and keeping it clean. I have noticed that I tend to go a little crazy when things are out of order in my home. So I've been keeping up on house work and laundry, and it's been helping me to calm down and relax! I cannot relax in a messy home!
Physically: I have so much energy compared to the past 15 weeks! It makes it nice to go to sleep! I lay down and within a few minutes, I'm out! I feel more energized during my workouts! But I am exhausted afterwards! My acne has almost cleared up! Thank goodness! (But now that I say that, it will be worse next week! Haha!) My hips and ligaments are sore and have been a little painful. Pregnancy growing pains... what a joy those are! I started noticing that my back hurts more, but I think it's from the weight of my boobs. No joke. But for the most part, I feel really good! I am enjoying my growing baby bump!
Physically: I have so much energy compared to the past 15 weeks! It makes it nice to go to sleep! I lay down and within a few minutes, I'm out! I feel more energized during my workouts! But I am exhausted afterwards! My acne has almost cleared up! Thank goodness! (But now that I say that, it will be worse next week! Haha!) My hips and ligaments are sore and have been a little painful. Pregnancy growing pains... what a joy those are! I started noticing that my back hurts more, but I think it's from the weight of my boobs. No joke. But for the most part, I feel really good! I am enjoying my growing baby bump!
Looking forward to: My appointment in TWO days! Hearing baby's heartbeat! Scheduling the ultrasound! The gender reveal party! Finishing decorating my girls' room since we can't until we know if baby is a boy or girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment