Baby is the size of: an apple!
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Weight gain: Forgot to weigh myself again...
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! And they are glorious!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones.
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Great! I am feeling more energized in the mornings, but I usually need to take a nap in the late morning/early afternoon.
Movement: YES!!! So exciting! I was at my friend Jen's house when I felt the first kick! I was unsure, but it happened again, and then again, and then again! What a wonderful feeling! I still haven't been feeling it as often as I'd like, but there are moments during the day when I'll fell the baby move and it takes my breath away, in a good way!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move! I am excited for Charles and the girls to feel the baby soon!
Worst moment this week: My anxiety about the baby even being alive. Seems silly now that I have been feeling the baby move, but up until that point, I was having some terrible moments of anxiety and fear. A blessing that Charles gave me this week confirmed that God wants this baby to come into the world and into our family. I have felt much better about things since then!
Miss anything: My size 8 jeans, my size B bra, and my size medium workout pants. It's no secret that I'm pregnant and growing! But it still makes me a little sad since I had just started really enjoying my smaller body when I got pregnant! I still miss sushi.
Wedding rings on or off?: On.
Cravings: Apples. Watermelon. Cinnamon candy: Hot Tamales, Red Hots.
Aversions: Raw Chicken (still...)
Appetite: Regular! I don't feel like I'm starving as much. I find myself not being able to eat as much, actually.
Aversions: Raw Chicken (still...)
Appetite: Regular! I don't feel like I'm starving as much. I find myself not being able to eat as much, actually.
Queasy or sick: I had a terrible cough/sinus pressure thing going on all week. It made it hard to do anything. Walking, picking up Vivian, stairs, sitting up, etc. Everything made me breathless and threw me into a coughing fit. I wouldn't even cough up anything. It was so frustrating. By the third day, I started coughing up a little blood. Scary, but I was fine. Even today, I still cough, but I feel 100% better!
Workouts: None with my cold/cough thing I had.
Workouts: None with my cold/cough thing I had.
Emotionally: Although I had my moments of bad anxiety, I actually had a great week! Seems like this pregnancy is becoming more real to me! (I know I'm 15 weeks! Haha!) I am getting mentally/emotionally ready for the labor and delivery. Both have gotten shorter with the more children I have. Caitlin was 12 hours of active labor with about 13 minutes of pushing(I had pitocin and an epidural). Rosalie was 5 hours of active labor with 2 pushes, about 5 minutes of pushing(natural labor and delivery!). And Vivian was 45 minutes of active labor and I didn't even push her out(natural labor and delivery)! AHH! There is no telling how long or short my labor will be and if I'll even push this baby out! I do plan on going the natural route again: no pain meds, epidural, pitocin, etc. I feel more in control of my body when I know what I'm feeling. It was a scary feeling NOT to feel when pushing Caitlin out. But like all of my labors, I know that it's going to hurt. Vivian's labor and delivery was awful. So, so, SO painful. I seriously debated not having anymore children after her. It hurt that bad! So bad that I didn't even talk about having another baby until Vivian was about 22 months old!
Physically: Aside from my cold/cough thing, I feel more energized! I am excited to get back to Zumba tonight and the other fitness classes through the week that I've been missing from being so sick and because of the holidays! I am itching to get moving! I can feel my body slipping away from me (can you say, "love handles"?!) and I want to reel it in as much as I can! I need to start lifting again, too! Lightly, of course!
Physically: Aside from my cold/cough thing, I feel more energized! I am excited to get back to Zumba tonight and the other fitness classes through the week that I've been missing from being so sick and because of the holidays! I am itching to get moving! I can feel my body slipping away from me (can you say, "love handles"?!) and I want to reel it in as much as I can! I need to start lifting again, too! Lightly, of course!
Looking forward to: Week 16! My 16 week appointment on the 22nd! Scheduling the ultrasound! Finding out the gender of the baby at the gender reveal party!

I love this miracle ride!! Being pregnant is so amazing! Glad to hear that you are doing well and that the baby is doing awesome! Keep up the posts! They make so many people happy!
ReplyDelete