Baby is the size of: A kidney bean!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: 1 pound
Starting to show yet?: Still bloated... so not quite sure!
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Great! Even better when I workout!
Movement: Not yet!
Best moment this week: Seeing all the positive feedback on Facebook for Baby #4! I honestly thought people wouldn't be so supportive... I get a lot of, "You know how that happens? Right?"... and maybe those people are trying to be funny, but it hurts my feelings. Charles and I want a large family. God willing, this will not be our last child. Trust me. WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE BABIES. We've had plenty of practice!
Worst moment this week: The anxiety I had about losing this baby. I've had no negative symptoms, I just get so scared that something is going to go wrong. This week, my hormones were all out of whack and I had a major break down about the possibility of losing this baby. Charles and I said a prayer together and we were comforted!
Miss anything: I'm still missing smaller boobs...
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Cravings: Oranges
Appetite: Hearty. I have to be careful though! I'm eating more, but moving less. I know it's alright to gain weight while pregnant, I just need to start keeping track of my food. I only need 300 extra calories a day. Not three extra servings of each meal! Drinking a lot of water has helped me cut back on my serving sizes!
Appetite: Hearty. I have to be careful though! I'm eating more, but moving less. I know it's alright to gain weight while pregnant, I just need to start keeping track of my food. I only need 300 extra calories a day. Not three extra servings of each meal! Drinking a lot of water has helped me cut back on my serving sizes!
Queasy or sick: Queasy. It gets better when I don't miss a meal or snack. If I miss one of those things, my body goes into queasy mode. Also, riding in the car is NOT GOOD. I can drive, but being a passenger is a totally different experience for me. I get car sick SO fast.
Workouts: I didn't work out during the beginning of the week. I just didn't feel good. Walking across the house made me feel sick. By Thursday, I was feeling more like myself and decided to try Power Hour and Aqua Zumba! I made it through both classes just fine!
Workouts: I didn't work out during the beginning of the week. I just didn't feel good. Walking across the house made me feel sick. By Thursday, I was feeling more like myself and decided to try Power Hour and Aqua Zumba! I made it through both classes just fine!
Emotionally: I am worried and stressed more than I'd like to admit. I constantly worry that I'm going to lose the baby. I won't say that it's an irrational fear, I've lost four babies in my time. So every time I feel gassy or bloated, I instantly think that I'm cramping and going to lose the baby. I try to remain positive, but my fears get the best of me. And I cry. I am trying to adjust my thinking and stay positive, but I am scared. I pray 100+ times a day that this baby is safe, healthy, and growing.
Physically: I am still beyond exhausted! I cannot pull myself out of bed in the mornings. Even getting up to pee in the middle of the night is a chore! I feel like I'm crawling out of a hole! All I want to do is lounge around and sleep. My pimple/acne problem is clearing up slowly. I've made sure to get all of my water each day and it's helping! It's hard to drink so much when I have to pee every five minutes!
Physically: I am still beyond exhausted! I cannot pull myself out of bed in the mornings. Even getting up to pee in the middle of the night is a chore! I feel like I'm crawling out of a hole! All I want to do is lounge around and sleep. My pimple/acne problem is clearing up slowly. I've made sure to get all of my water each day and it's helping! It's hard to drink so much when I have to pee every five minutes!
Looking forward to: Entering the second trimester! Worrying/Stressing less.

So excited for you! - I pedicted a boy so Charles can start on the balance of girls vs boys lol
ReplyDeleteI think everyone is hoping for a boy! Charles wants a Star Wars nursery if it is! I am excited for the possibility!
DeleteSome how I missed your Facebook announcement!! Congrats!! How exciting. You look great by the way!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :) We are excited! And nervous! Haha! You've got four kiddos! I'll need some tips from you!
Delete