Karmen was very excited to get some more practice shooting pictures and I think that she did a fantastic job! It took us about an hour to get these shots in! Vivian sat still for the first photo, then wanted to play! We had trouble getting a solo shot of her, but Karmen did the best she could! I was/am very happy with the outcomes! Here are our family photos for 2013:
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Our Family Photos 2013
We started a tradition two years ago taking photos in the fall. I was very pregnant with Miss Vivian when Karmen offered to take some maternity/family photos for us! Here are some comparison photos!
Karmen was very excited to get some more practice shooting pictures and I think that she did a fantastic job! It took us about an hour to get these shots in! Vivian sat still for the first photo, then wanted to play! We had trouble getting a solo shot of her, but Karmen did the best she could! I was/am very happy with the outcomes! Here are our family photos for 2013:
Karmen was very excited to get some more practice shooting pictures and I think that she did a fantastic job! It took us about an hour to get these shots in! Vivian sat still for the first photo, then wanted to play! We had trouble getting a solo shot of her, but Karmen did the best she could! I was/am very happy with the outcomes! Here are our family photos for 2013:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment