It's official... our doctor is leaving the clinic and leaving town. This makes us super sad. I cried for a good hour yesterday when we got the letter about him leaving. This leaves us to choose from 6 doctors, whom we have never seen or met.
It's been a long, hard road for me to find good doctors who genuinely care about me and about my kids. Charles has never had to go to Dr. Gerdes ( thank goodness for a healthy husband ). I had a horrible experience with Dr. She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named that landed me in the wonderful hands of Dr. Potter and Dr. Gerdes. Dr. Potter delivered Caitlin. Since Dr. Potter is only available in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area, it was too much money to drive there every two weeks when we got pregnant with Rosalie. We were both working when pregnant with Caity, so we had the means to travel to see him. Dr. Gerdes cares ( which is hard to find ) and if he doesn't know something, he won't sit there and say "maybe this" or "maybe that". He is a humble man. And I am going to miss him deeply. I wish him the best of luck in all his endeavors.
I am now left with a sheet of paper with a list of names to choose from.
I've been looking them up online and I have narrowed it down to two choices.
Wish us luck with that...
On a lighter note:
My brother Mike and our friend Michelle came to visit me on Tuesday! They surprised me by just showing up to hang out and see baby Rosie! I was so thrilled! It made my whole week when they stopped by! We just talked and played with Caity from about 1:30 to 5:00! Charles and I had to go to our nephew's little league game later on so they had to leave. I just love watching little league! Fun times!
We have a free weekend to clean and get some yard work done! I am excited and hoping for some nice weather. I'm so tired of all this rain and crappy weather.
We need some SUNSHINE!
It's been a long, hard road for me to find good doctors who genuinely care about me and about my kids. Charles has never had to go to Dr. Gerdes ( thank goodness for a healthy husband ). I had a horrible experience with Dr. She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named that landed me in the wonderful hands of Dr. Potter and Dr. Gerdes. Dr. Potter delivered Caitlin. Since Dr. Potter is only available in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area, it was too much money to drive there every two weeks when we got pregnant with Rosalie. We were both working when pregnant with Caity, so we had the means to travel to see him. Dr. Gerdes cares ( which is hard to find ) and if he doesn't know something, he won't sit there and say "maybe this" or "maybe that". He is a humble man. And I am going to miss him deeply. I wish him the best of luck in all his endeavors.
I am now left with a sheet of paper with a list of names to choose from.
I've been looking them up online and I have narrowed it down to two choices.
Wish us luck with that...
On a lighter note:
My brother Mike and our friend Michelle came to visit me on Tuesday! They surprised me by just showing up to hang out and see baby Rosie! I was so thrilled! It made my whole week when they stopped by! We just talked and played with Caity from about 1:30 to 5:00! Charles and I had to go to our nephew's little league game later on so they had to leave. I just love watching little league! Fun times!
We have a free weekend to clean and get some yard work done! I am excited and hoping for some nice weather. I'm so tired of all this rain and crappy weather.
We need some SUNSHINE!
I hate looking for Doctors, but I did the same thing. Sat down with a list and googled them all! Good luck. I hate finding new doctors that are actually good ones.
ReplyDelete