Thursday, June 10, 2010

Attack of the Teddy Grahams

We've had one heck of a day :( I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night, so I've been in a not-so-good-mood all day. Caity woke earlier than usual and Rosalie is nursing every hour again. My day has been hectic.

By the time I got both girls down for nap time, I was ready to head to my bedroom for a nap right when the missionaries called me. They got stuck on a dirt (real dirt, not gravel) road. We've had some pretty heavy rainfall today... so it was more of a mud road! Anywho, they wanted help finding someone to come get them out. I called Charles at work and he ended up going out there with Brent and Ashley, and after about an hour of trying, the car just wouldn't come out of the mud. They are calling in a tow right now. So all of this meant no nap for me.

Not to mention the fact that when Caity got up from her nap, she was screaming. Which NEVER happens. And since then, she's been screaming and crying non-stop, for no reason. *sigh* She's got tylenol in her because she's teething, but I'm starting to think she's got something else going on.

I left the room for a brief moment to use the bathroom earlier and came back in the room to find that Caity had gotten her box of Teddy Grahams and made a HUGE mess of my couch, floor, and other daughter! She kept saying, "Share!" when she's drop a teddy on Rosalie! It was cute so I snapped a picture of the mess! I was upset, but I found it more hilarious!

"It wasn't me, Mommy!"
Sharing with Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment