Sunday, November 22, 2015

Baby #5, Week 27

How far along: 27 weeks
Weeks to go: 13 weeks!
Baby is the size of: a head of cauliflower! 
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight gain: 25 lbs total
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! I got a new long black maternity dress that I love to wear constantly! It's so soft and comfy! I wear it around the house! But when I leave, I'm usually wearing maternity jeans and shirts! Otherwise it's the normal yoga pants and large t-shirts!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In. Almost flat... but I can tell my hernia is getting bigger, so at times, it looks like I have an outtie already.
Sleep: Decent. I've been especially tired, so I fall asleep really easily! I'm going through a comfortable phase in my bed and I am LOVING it!
Movement: Almost constant movement! But I'm starting to notice an awake/asleep routine! Baby Jedi is super active and then there are periods of a half hour or so where the movements are soft! I can also tell which body parts are which! I could feel Jedi's heel/foot and while it was cool, it was a little creepy! Haha!
Labor Signs: Not this week!
Best moment this week: Passing my glucose test on 11-17! And our first snow of the season on 11-20! We knew it was coming and the girls were more than excited when it came! They were very eager to play in the snow, too! I let them outside for about 45 minutes on Saturday! They had a blast!
Worst moment this week: I had a hard week this week. Without going into too much detail, Charles and I hit a rough spot and had a huge fight. We didn't speak for almost two days and it was very touch and go. But we eventually talked things out and have been doing much better since! Marriage is tough. And I know that we'll have many more rough patches as we grow together. Growing pains are hard. Our life is great, but things do get extremely hectic and difficult. We both deal with stress differently and those ways clashed really hard this past week. But the thing we learned is that we need to rely on each other and put God first. 
Miss anything: Sushi
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Sausage McGriddle(haven't given in...), Eggs, Fruit
Aversions: Raw meat, Sweets
Appetite: Hearty, but I'm really struggling with heart burn again! BLAH! Makes eating what I want to a chore! And if I eat too much, heartburn again! 
Queasy or sick: Still have a runny nose, but not complaining!
Workouts: Walking
Emotionally: I was a wreck this week. Which is an understatement... I really, really struggled with my emotions and my feelings. I spent a lot of time talking to some close friends and my big brother about things. It was nice to get some outside perspectives and encouragement.
Physically: Exhausted. Being emotionally drained really didn't help with the fact that I was physically drained. I am having difficultly breathing at times and my ribs hurt a lot. The stretching I've been doing has helped some, but there are days I really just want the discomfort to stop and to be done with this pregnancy and have my baby in my arms! I'm becoming more impatient, but I think it's because we don't know Baby's gender! I have to have help with tying my shoes now! Haha! I've officially reach "that" point! My husband is such a trooper, though! 
Looking forward to: My prenatal appointment tomorrow(11-23), Thanksgiving with my side of the family, and all the FOOD for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment