Weeks to go: 28 weeks
Baby is the size of: a lime!
How far along: 13 weeks
How far along: 13 weeks
Weeks to go: 27 weeks
Baby is the size of: a pea pod, about 3 inches long!
Gender Prediction: Boy... though it will probably be a girl!
Weight gain: 4 lbs
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes!
Maternity clothes: Yes! And I've started wearing my belly support to help with my hernia pain.
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In. I'm having a lot of hernia pain already.
Sleep: So-so... some nights are better than others. I'm think I'm past my comfortable phase in my bed and entering the uncomfortable/restless phase. Joy. I haven't been getting much sleep as it is...
Movement: I think so! Which seems crazy to me! But I am positive that I felt this little one move for the first time today(8/16/15)!
Best moment this week: Celebrating my eight year wedding anniversary on 8/11/15! Hearing baby's heartbeat at my 12 week appointment on 8/13/15! It was 160 bpm and it was a glorious moment! It took the doctor a few minutes to find it, so when we finally heard baby's heart, I started to cry! Such relief!
Worst moment this week: Lack of sleep and feeling overwhelmed with things at home. We are still remodeling our home(4+ years after we started it) and I'm feeling claustrophobic and overwhelmed. I wish I had a nice home... and we're making it that way. But there's always a sense of jealousy when I see other people's homes and they are so nice and put together. I need to declutter... I am excited for school to start so that I can actually go through things and purge without my oldest three getting into whatever I'm doing! It'll be just me and Adeline home until noon during the week! I have big plans for deep cleaning and purging!
Miss anything: Working out and running... I've been so busy with things and slightly sick for the past two weeks. I've only gone to one workout class!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Tortilla chips and salsa
Aversions: Sweets. I feel like I want to eat sweets, but afterwards I feel sick to my stomach and regret it!
Appetite: Hearty, but feeling more normal in my 13th week!
Aversions: Sweets. I feel like I want to eat sweets, but afterwards I feel sick to my stomach and regret it!
Appetite: Hearty, but feeling more normal in my 13th week!
Queasy or sick: I've had a cough and chest congestion for the past two weeks. I'm finally getting some relief with mucinex. I also get car sick very easily.
Workouts: One workout in the past two weeks! BLAH!
Workouts: One workout in the past two weeks! BLAH!
Emotionally: I'm doing good! There are moments when I feel like this pregnancy is going to last forever... the first trimester is so hard for me! But now that I'm finally in the final week of the first trimester, I am relaxing more and more! I'm still nervous that we won't have a girl name picked out by the time Baby #5 gets here! We've had 3 to 4 boy names picked out for the past six years... so if Baby is a boy, we want to meet him first before naming him! Same goes for a girl baby, but we don't even have any real options that have stuck out for us yet! We like the old-time names, but not too old-fashioned. Caitlin is more modern, but Rosalie, Vivian, and Adeline are more old-timey. I want a baby name to flow with the names of baby's big sisters if baby is a girl! But so far, I've got nothing! AHH!
Physically: Exhausted. Tired. Beyond exhausted and tired... is there a word for that?! I literally have zero energy by the afternoon. I'm finding some pick-me-up snacks to help! Almonds, organic granola bars, clif bars, quest bars, etc. I feel like I shouldn't be so big for only 13 weeks, but I know that every pregnancy is different! I just feel large... not working out is NOT helping!
Physically: Exhausted. Tired. Beyond exhausted and tired... is there a word for that?! I literally have zero energy by the afternoon. I'm finding some pick-me-up snacks to help! Almonds, organic granola bars, clif bars, quest bars, etc. I feel like I shouldn't be so big for only 13 weeks, but I know that every pregnancy is different! I just feel large... not working out is NOT helping!
Looking forward to: Feeling Baby more even MORE! My 16 week appointment! Scheduling my 20 week ultrasound! School starting up for my girls! Cleaning my house!
No comments:
Post a Comment