Baby is the size of: A fig!
Gender Prediction: Boy... wishful thinking? It'll probably be a girl!
Weight gain: 2 lbs
Starting to show yet?: Oh yes! It honestly surprises me that I am showing so much! But I know that this isn't my first pregnancy... and I know that my body has changed a whole lot since my first pregnancy! Trying to just own it and not feel fat! But it's a bump! It's the only place that's gotten bigger on my body aside from my boobs!
Maternity clothes: Some, mostly medium sized maternity shirts. Otherwise I pretty much live in my yoga pants, jeggings, and large t-shirts!
Stretch marks: Just a lot of old ones!
Belly button in or out: In, but I'm having a lot of hernia pain already. Especially when I cough or sneeze. Which has been bad this week since I've been sick! Boo!
Sleep: I keep waking up on my belly! Which scares me, but I know that I'm not crushing Baby! I just need to be more careful! And I know that when I'm bigger, it'll be harder to roll in general. I'm just trying to be more careful! Otherwise, sleep has been so-so. Adeline is teething and still wanting to nurse 2 to 4 times a night. It's getting more painful for me, but I'm still producing milk for her.
Movement: Not yet! But getting excited for it to happen soon!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Best moment this week: Explaining the size of Baby to his/her big sisters! We went to the store and looked for things that were close in size! The girls kept getting excited over how big the baby is going to be when he/she comes out!
Worst moment this week: The emotional roller coaster I've been on. Really high highs, and really low lows. My temper is very short. I am aware of it, so I generally tend to just walk away from situations that I feel like I just cannot handle. Even simple things can make me very upset. I've been praying for patience and understanding. My pregnancy OCD has kicked into high gear, already.
Miss anything: Energy! I feel so incredibly tired all the time!
Wedding rings on or off?: On during the day. Off at night.
Cravings: Biscuits and gravy! Grape Nut cereal with milk or on top of yogurt!
Aversions: The smell of our trash can. I almost instantly puked when I walked past it on Thursday!
Appetite: Hearty! But my eyes are bigger than my stomach! I still need to eat every 2 to 3 hours or I get hangry!
Aversions: The smell of our trash can. I almost instantly puked when I walked past it on Thursday!
Appetite: Hearty! But my eyes are bigger than my stomach! I still need to eat every 2 to 3 hours or I get hangry!
Queasy or sick: Depends on the day!
Workouts: Zumba, 30/30, walking, and running. I still feel very tired while working out. I can't really do the jumping songs in Zumba, which makes me sad. I can't really get into the songs either cause I won't want to finish class from being so tired! Haha! 30/30 about killed me on Thursday! I hadn't gone in a few weeks with the Policy Council meeting, family pictures, etc. going on, so I was already losing my strength! I. Am. SORE! I ran three miles Saturday(can't go more than that with this humidity) and felt incredibly tired afterwards! It took me 30 minutes to run, then I took a 2 hour nap shortly after! Exhausted? I'd say so!
Workouts: Zumba, 30/30, walking, and running. I still feel very tired while working out. I can't really do the jumping songs in Zumba, which makes me sad. I can't really get into the songs either cause I won't want to finish class from being so tired! Haha! 30/30 about killed me on Thursday! I hadn't gone in a few weeks with the Policy Council meeting, family pictures, etc. going on, so I was already losing my strength! I. Am. SORE! I ran three miles Saturday(can't go more than that with this humidity) and felt incredibly tired afterwards! It took me 30 minutes to run, then I took a 2 hour nap shortly after! Exhausted? I'd say so!
Emotionally: Like I said earlier, I am all over the place. I can keep it together, but if you catch me in a vulnerable moment, I'll probably cry my eyes out in front of you! I apologize in advance! I cried Friday night while watching an episode of Chopped on Netflix! It was the iberico ham episode. The chef guy was making biscuits and gravy using the ham and I was crying because I wanted some... Legitimate tears. I looked at Charles and he laughed and said, "Just let it out, hon!"... so I did! He made me biscuits and gravy the next morning! I love that man!
Physically: Exhausted. If I stand up too quickly, I can feel my muscles and ligaments tighten around my belly and it's rather painful! I have to be careful! There's part of me that forgets that I'm pregnant when I'm trying to run after my girls! Until I stand up suddenly and remember!
Physically: Exhausted. If I stand up too quickly, I can feel my muscles and ligaments tighten around my belly and it's rather painful! I have to be careful! There's part of me that forgets that I'm pregnant when I'm trying to run after my girls! Until I stand up suddenly and remember!
Looking forward to: Charles and my eight year wedding anniversary! My next appointment/ultrasound! The second trimester! Feeling Baby move!
I have a lovely hernia, too! Fortunately it feels GREAT while pregnant .. it's how it feels while not pregnant that is a nightmare. Like RIGHT NOW! Hurts so bad. :(
ReplyDelete