Yesterday was my 27th birthday! It was an amazing day! I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to do (like sleep in), but I did get to do everything else I wanted to do!
I started off the day with some cinnamon rolls, birthday edition!
Then after I nursed Miss Adeline, Charles and I went to the lake with our girls to feed the geese! It was nice to walk around since the weather was PERFECT! Not to mention, our girls had a BLAST feeding the geese! I'm thinking it needs to become a Saturday morning tradition!
Miss Adeline got to wear a bonnet for the first time! The sun was out, so I wanted to keep her head protected! This is my favorite bonnet and her head is already too big for it! But she still looked super cute!
We went to the store afterwards to look at bikes for the girls. We've been talking about getting each girl her own bike for Christmas this year! We also took our time, looked at the fish, went through the crafty section, and then bought our lunch and supper!
We decided that since it was suppose to get hotter in the afternoon, Charles would clean out and fill up our swimming pool and surprise the girls with it! They've been in it before, but they forgot that we even had a pool since we haven't used it since last summer! And the girls were THRILLED to be able to go swimming! They are all my little mermaids!
While the girls were swimming, Charles started up the grill and started smoking/grilling a whole chicken, sweet corn on the cob, and some asparagus! I didn't get a picture of our dinner, which makes me sad, but know that it was AMAZING!
After that, I had to go to the church for a Young Men and Young Women's activity. We did indexing for the Church! Not me, though... I mostly got to just hang out, watch everyone else index, and nurse Adeline! Teresa, my sister-in-law, made me a birthday cookie cake to celebrate my birthday with the everyone! It was delicious!
After I got home, I got to wind down and talk to Charles while nursing Miss Adeline! It really as the perfect birthday! I am grateful for it, for all of the birthday wishes on my Facebook, and for my family and friends who called to wish me a happy birthday!
I am grateful for my 27 years here on this earth! I did a lot in the past year that I am proud of! Especially running my first marathon and then having Miss Adeline ten months later! What an incredible year! As I start my 28th year, I look forward to everything the Lord has in store for me! Come what may!
*Most of these photos are from my new Instagram account! Follow me so that I can follow you! Find me here!




No comments:
Post a Comment