I wanted to make tissue paper poms and a "one" pinata for her party. I searched Pinterest and found some easy tutorials and got to work! It took me two weeks worth of nap time craft sessions to get them all done! But I did, indeed, make everything on my own!
![]() |
| Decorations hung up. Charles and Mike looking at my homemade pinata after it was broken open. (I forgot to take a photo of the pinata BEFORE it was broken... Oops!) |
People started showing up, and although the food was a little late in being served, we had an awesome turnout! We let everyone dig into the chili bar and right afterwards, we sang "Happy Birthday" to Miss Vivian and let her get messy in her cake!
We got her all cleaned up and then sat down to open presents! She got a lot of panda presents, clothes, toys, and a sippy cup. She LOVES her sippy cup and wanted nothing but it as soon as she opened it! Here are a few photos from her opening presents:
The sun came out just as Vivian finished her presents, so we took the pinata outside and had all the kiddos come with us to break open the pinata! We got through everyone and the pinata still hadn't broken open, so Charles threw the pinata at Teresa, who was ready to hit it with a baseball bat. It worked! Here are some photos of our girls:
Teresa and I divided the candy among the kiddos and soon after, everyone started heading home. We took some time to open Vivian's gifts from the boxes and let her play with her new toys. The toy she enjoyed the most was the panda that she could hit and it wouldn't fall over! She stood at the table and started kicking it and giggling!
She took a nap after things settled down! We still had another birthday party to go to that night, so she needed the down time! It was a wonderful party!
I am amazed at how much my baby girl has grown! She has her own personality and is full of life! She knows what she wants and she won't stop until she gets it! I hope she keeps that quality as she grows into a beautiful woman someday! But for now, I'll just keep her as my little lady and love on her each and every single day that God blesses me with! I love you, Vivian Rane!
![]() |
| 8 Months Pregnant Taken three days before I delivered Vivian! |
![]() |
| Welcome to the world, Vivian Rane! |
| Vivian on her first birthday. |








.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment