HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, VIVIAN RANE!
I was off to Des Moines shortly after for THE COLOR RUN! It was awesome! It was very, very cold! The sun came out a little while I was running, but for the most part, it was windy and cold! But that didn't stop Jennifer, Gabe, and myself from having an amazing time!
![]() |
| Before & After |
I got home around 6:30 and our family headed to Vivian's Godparent's house for a chili supper! We had Vivian's cake and sang Happy Birthday!It was a day of firsts for our family! Vivian's first birthday, my first color run, my first 5K since high school... it was an amazing day! I hope that the Color Run is warmer next year! Vivian's birthday party is a week from today! I have the rest of this next week to finish up decorations and get things ready!
Vivian, Mommy and Daddy love you so, so much! You light up our lives and make each day worth living. You are loved and adored by your two big sisters! I cannot wait to watch you grow up and become a wonderful young woman, but for now, you can stay little! I wouldn't mind one bit! You and Mommy have been breastfeeding for a year and that was a goal Mommy had set before you even entered this world. You are one of a kind and we are grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing our family with your sweet spirit! Happy Birthday, my love!




No comments:
Post a Comment