Since the start of the new year, our family has done great with our new years resolutions! I am very proud of us all, considering we are almost 2 weeks into 2012! Last Saturday we celebrated Charles' 28th birthday! His birthday was last Sunday, the 8th, but we decided to make the party a Saturday thing because we generally like to use our Sundays as a day of rest. It took me a week to plan Charles' Star Wars party and you can read about the prep work and how I made the food
here!
But for the fun of it, I'm going to re-post some pictures on here along with some you haven't seen yet!
 |
| Darth Vader display with birthday sign! |
 |
| Dessert table with the Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia cake pops! |
 |
| My niece ate the first cake pop of the night! She bit Han's hair off! |
 |
| Rosalie taking a bit of Luke's hair! |
 |
| Caitlin eating Han's face! |
 |
| Vivian's Godmother, Karmen, using her awesome Jedi skill of "Sleep" on her! See! It works! |
 |
Charles opening his cards and gifts! This card had a subscription to the Ensign magazine!
(Thanks T & Greg!) |
 |
| Chalrles with his awesome Yoda card from Mike and Karmen! The Lightsaber lights up! |
 |
I had Charles hold Vivian while I cleaned up. He was playing Skyrim... Vivan fell asleep!
LOVE this! |
We had an awesome turn out for the party! And we decided to do another low-key party for his 29th birthday with different cake pops (Yoda, Ewok, etc.), but for his 30th, we are going all out and having a costume party! I'm excited to plan it for him! I love that my hubby is a Star Wars buff!
Our girls are growing up too fast! Vivian is 3 months already! Time flies so fast! She's getting so big! She's already in size 3 diapers! Rosalie is 20 months and is in size 4 diapers! Oh wow! Here are some fun pictures of the three of our little ladies!
 |
| Using the toy tote as a boat! |
|
 |
| Rosalie talking to Vivian! |
 |
| Rosalie's CHEESE face! |
 |
| Happy 3 Months to my Chubbers, Vivian! |
 |
| Normal weekday morning watching Sesame street while eating snacks! |
I am always thanking God for the daughters he has blessed me with! They are so, so smart and so darn beautiful! I look at them and see endless potential and I want the best for my girls! I am so, so glad that Charles and I are sealed to them for time and all eternity. I know that families can be together forever, and I am so thankful for that! I really can't imagine my life without my girls. I hope I never have to. But whatever the Lord has in store for me, come what may. I am so grateful for my husband and that he works so that I can stay home with my girls and raise them. We've officially known each other for a little over 5 years now. And the past 5 years have been a piece of heaven for me.
I cannot wait to see what the next 5, 10, 15, 50+ years have in store for Charles, me, and our girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment